This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leganés 2-0 Llagostera

One match left. If they win, they are promoted to La Liga. They will play vs. Mirandes (14th)

Comment

Taremi bayad bere Teami ke bazi behesh berese, behtarin gozine hamin Leganes hast vali be sharti ke fix bashe. Newcastle United khub nist. una Teame kheili khubi daran va malum nist kodoom bazikon bere va kodoom bemune. age bere Newcastle va nimkatneshin beshe 1 sal az dast dade. mesle Ali Daei ke raft Bielefeld o az unja be Munich, Taremi ham bayad ba Teame League bartari va koochiki shuru kone...

Comment

Taremi should go to Leganes.

Don't miss your opportunity pesar!

Comment

Leganes are only a game away from La Liga qualification, they are 1 point ahead of Gimnastic so if they win their last game they are though, in case of draw, i don't know what is head to head between two clubs.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
            Leganes are only a game away from La Liga qualification, they are 1 point behind Gimnastic so if they win their last game they are though, in case of draw, i don't know what is head to head between two clubs.
            They are 1 point ahead, so basically if Gimnastic loses, they are through, or they both tie or they both win. Gimnastic are facing the top team in the league, while Leganes are facing a middle ranked team.

Comment

How legit is his transfer link to this club anyways..!? Before we all become Leganes fans ..! Or have we already ..!?

Comment

Originally posted by sedee91 View Post
                They are 1 point ahead, so basically if Gimnastic loses, they are through, or they both tie or they both win. Gimnastic are facing the top team in the league, while Leganes are facing a middle ranked team.
                Ahead i meant, sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                  How legit is his transfer link to this club anyways..!? Before we all become Leganes fans ..! Or have we already ..!?
                  Leganes is probably looking for a strker and their current strikers have their contracts running out at the end of the season.
                  I would support Leganes nevertheless, since it would be their first La Liga appearance in club history

Comment

LOL. Apparently Gimnastic (the 3rd placed team Leganes is competing with for the last direct promotion spot) is more serious than Leganes in their interest for Taremi. Who do we support on the last day now?

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1330216...A7%D8%B3%D8%AA

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                      LOL. Apparently Gimnastic (the 3rd placed team Leganes is competing with for the last direct promotion spot) is more serious than Leganes in their interest for Taremi. Who do we support on the last day now?

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1330216...A7%D8%B3%D8%AA
                      Haha whoever promotes to La Liga May the best win xD

Comment

I just really really hope this isn't bazargarmi...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

^ Same.

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                            I just really really hope this isn't bazargarmi...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            have we had any spanish sources confirming such interest yet??
                            if nothing by now, i fear it may well be some elaborate scheme to get more money from PP for his re-signing..!
                            who's his agent anyways..?

Comment

trabzonspor
                              https://translate.googleusercontent....3uUiwX0sgokDxw

Comment

مصطفی دنیزلی که سابقه سه دوره مربیگری در لیگ ایران را دارد، درباره طارمی گفته است "او بهترین مهاجم این کشور در آینده خواهد بود" و به باشگاه ترابوزن اسپور توصیه کرده که اگر او را می*خواهید باید زودتر اقدام کنید.

Mustafa Denizli has recommended Taremi to Trabzonspor stating that He will Iran's best Stiker in the future and they need to act sooner.

http://isna.ir/fa/news/95031408519/%...B1%D9%85%DB%8C

Comment

Working...
                                X