This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
    مصطفی دنیزلی که سابقه سه دوره مربیگری در لیگ ایران را دارد، درباره طارمی گفته است "او بهترین مهاجم این کشور در آینده خواهد بود" و به باشگاه ترابوزن اسپور توصیه کرده که اگر او را می*خواهید باید زودتر اقدام کنید.

Mustafa Denizli has recommended Taremi to Trabzonspor stating that He will Iran's best Stiker in the future and they need to act sooner.
    http://isna.ir/fa/news/95031408519/%...B1%D9%85%DB%8C
    I guess Denizli has not heard about Azmoun yet.

Comment

Denizli hasn't wasted his time commenting on Taremi...look at the source. In one week this guy has been linked to teams from Spain to Iran...most recently to continue his career with PP.

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
      Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Taremi is going to Leganes. He indirectly mentioned it on Navad but kept the name discreet.

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
          مصطفی دنیزلی که سابقه سه دوره مربیگری در لیگ ایران را دارد، درباره طارمی گفته است "او بهترین مهاجم این کشور در آینده خواهد بود" و به باشگاه ترابوزن اسپور توصیه کرده که اگر او را می*خواهید باید زودتر اقدام کنید.

Mustafa Denizli has recommended Taremi to Trabzonspor stating that He will Iran's best Stiker in the future and they need to act sooner.

http://isna.ir/fa/news/95031408519/%...B1%D9%85%DB%8C
          So if this is a reliable source, then I guess it means Denizli must still be following PGL, or maybe just his former club "Perspolis"

Comment

No sources from outside of Iran makes me think it's barzar garmi. Not any leaks regarding any interest.

Seen it too many times now with Iranian media.

Comment

Well there are plenty of Turkish sources about the Trabzonspor interest. I remember Khabar Varzeshi wrote about Ersun Yanal being in Iran to watch the derby.

Comment

Taremi has a big decision to make in a matter of weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                  Well there are plenty of Turkish sources about the Trabzonspor interest. I remember Khabar Varzeshi wrote about Ersun Yanal being in Iran to watch the derby.
                  We have had players go on "trial" and not get a contract...so interest likely means they are looking at many players not just Taremi so it's far from certain. Btw Turkish teams have always had an interest in Iranian players, rarely does this translate to anything but space filler in a news paper or website.
                  Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Leganes won 1-0 and have promoted to La Liga and finished the saison as 1st.

Comment

Then let's really hope that it's indeed leganes and not gimnastic that's interested!
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I watched the game. They have wasted many chances and could've easily won 3-0 or 4-0, if it wasn't for the keeper, but they were solid in defense. Their best goal scorer has scored 11 goals and is a winger. Also from what I've read, both strikers are running out of contract. So it would make sense to sign Taremi,

As for Gimnastic, they will face Osasuna in the play-offs and have high chances to make it to La Liga as well.

Comment

So what happened?

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                            So what happened?
                            Only iranian sources so far, it doesn't smell good.

Comment

Nope, we have had some turkish sources before and there is some news.
                              According to this article Rizespor is close to signing Taremi:
                              http://www.gunebakis.com.tr/mobil/ha...ete-gecti.html

Comment

It's only the beginning of June guys lets not get cranky......
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X