This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rumor: Mehdi Taremi to sign with Leganes

Iranian international striker Mehdi Taremi is on the verge of joining Spanish Segunda Division side Leganes with a three-year deal, according to local media.

Leganes is currently top of Spanish Segunda Divison with 65 points with three games until the end of the season. They are the favorites to win the promotion to La Liga.
    Taremi finished the 2015-16 season as the Iran Professional League top scorer with 16 goals.

The 23-year old striker, who made a name for himself with Iranjavan after he became the second top scorer of Azadegan league in 2013-14 season, has also scored five goals in 9 appearances for Team Melli.

Taremi, who joined Persepolis in the 2014 summer with a two-year contract, was one of the key members of Branko Ivankovic’s team who nearly missed the title and finished second on the goal difference in the IPL 2015-16 season.

http://www.tehrantimes.com/news/4027...oin-CD-Leganes

Would be an amazing transfer. He should accept it even if it pays low

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

I know I might get bashed for this but I think he should wait a until july and see what offers are on the table. leganes is a very small club I doubt they will be able to survive in la liga if they even make it there. I am willing to bet if he waits a bit longer he will have offers from mid table serie a and la liga teams that are established and a more stable option. just my two cents
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Leganes will suffocate in La Liga next year and seriously struggle, the club has no history in La Liga.
        A tough place for Taremi to show himself...

Comment

Here is their match from last week:

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
            I know I might get bashed for this but I think he should wait a until july and see what offers are on the table. leganes is a very small club I doubt they will be able to survive in la liga if they even make it there. I am willing to bet if he waits a bit longer he will have offers from mid table serie a and la liga teams that are established and a more stable option. just my two cents
            Even Segunda Liga is a huge upgrade from IPL. we all saw what happened to Karim there.
            I Think he should go regardless. He is Going to be too old VERY soon.
            AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

This is a golden opportunity for Taremi, he should take it right away. His dream was to play in La Liga, then what is he waiting for? The Segunda Liga is very competitive, one of the best 2nd leagues of the world. So even if this team relegates, there is no problem with playing there.

Comment

Great Move. He will gain valuable experience in La Liga and as long as he has a relegation clause he's good to go if the team flops.

Comment

Originally posted by Dubxl152 View Post
                  Great Move. He will gain valuable experience in La Liga and as long as he has a relegation clause he's good to go if the team flops.
                  This
                  Ask for relegation clause & sign up..!

Even if they relegate back to Segunda next year, if he is good enough & performed adequately enough in la liga he will get a transfer somewhere better than Segunda. ..!

I think Segunda is just about his level anyways. ..!

Comment

It will be a fantastic move. Opportunity knocks once, I think if this is a legit offer, he should definitely grasp it. Who know? maybe with a startling appearance in La Liga, he can be bought out by a bigger La Liga team, this way even if his team relegates (Although I would still take Segunda over PGL any given day) it's still a win win situation for him.

Nonetheless as Dubx and BL mentioned, he can add a clause to his contract, this way in the event of relegation, he can move to another club!

Comment

Taremi koka..Just Do It!!!!!
                      __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                      We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Question

Is the Spanish second division league better than our First division league bartar ?

Comment

Great move. He will be playing against some of the best players in the world at least twice a year for the next few years. Assuming he does sign with them, he has been given a chance to show case his talents to the rest of the world, the rest is up to him.
                          Last edited by rezabmehr; 05-23-2016, 06:44 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                            Question

Is the Spanish second division league better than our First division league bartar ?
                            Baraye shanse baazi kardan dar bashgahaaye Europai lighaaye bartar behtare.
                            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Let's be patient about this and not jump to any conclusions just yet.

Comment

Working...
                              X