Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope he doesn't go to Rizespor, that's the level of Gayraqi players and not Taremi. He belongs in La Liga.

Comment

One thing is for sure: He has left Perspolis. Branko confirmed it as well. He also told, that Taremi has signed a contract with a Spanish team (at least he heard it)

http://90tv.ir/news/262671/%D8%A8%D8...B1%D9%81%D8%AA

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
        One thing is for sure: He has left Perspolis. Branko confirmed it as well. He also told, that Taremi has signed a contract with a Spanish team (at least he heard it)

taremi said he has been offered 3,2 billion toman to play at home

Comment

He will go to the gutter. you heard it here first..

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post

Im no expert on Branko Ivakovic, but I think he is quite credible compared to iranian coaches?
            Do you guys think he would lie?
            I think its a good sign he has for the most part confirmed this.

Lets also remember that most of the successful european transfers were quite quiet until it was finalized or pending a medical.
            AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
              Im no expert on Branko Ivakovic, but I think he is quite credible compared to iranian coaches?
              Do you guys think he would lie?
              I think its a good sign he has for the most part confirmed this.

Lets also remember that most of the successful european transfers were quite quiet until it was finalized or pending a medical.
              Few months ago, Branko wanted him to stay. Also Branko has already announced that PP will look for another striker. Taremi himself has remained quiet and refused to give interviews until the end of the season. The main reason for all the noise and him being linked with 389042309 teams is that he is a Sorkhabi-player.

Comment

Well Gimnastic lost their play-off game against Osasuna (who are ironically in the race for promotion to La Liga), so I guess it has to be Leganes.

Comment

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=303251

Hem, so no Leganes for Taremi it seems, because he didn't want to sign a contract for 4 years but only 2. He has no "good" offers so far

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post

Hem, so no Leganes for Taremi it seems, because he didn't want to sign a contract for 4 years but only 2. He has no "good" offers so far
                    You should look at who they cite. If it says "be gozaresh Khabar online" its 100% made up news.

Comment

Rumor: Mehdi Taremi to sign with Leganes

Originally posted by Malavani View Post

If this is true, it is an utterly stupid reason for him not to sign with Leganes.

A four year contract basically means that he is secure of playing European football for a while.

He has lots of time to prove himself. I don't know why he rejects this opportunity.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                        If this is true, it is an utterly stupid reason for him not to sign with Leganes.
                        A four year contract basically means that he is secure of playing European football for a while.
                        He has lots of time to prove himself. I don't know why he rejects this opportunity.
                        Because these idiots think it's PGL where you sign stupid one year deals in hopes to get a get a raise every year instead of securing your long term pay for now and then get the opportunity to perform at a higher level if you prove yourself. Has Taremi ever heard of obligatory release clause in Spain? Sign the fucking 4 and try to set a low clause alternatively a relegation clause where he himself can decide if he wants to stay if (when) they drop down.

Comment

I give taremi all the right in the world to not want to sign a 4 year deal with Leganes (if that is indeed the club interested), a small club like that can never survive in la Liga unless they really invest and make some good purchases. The majority of their history has been spent in the 3rd and 4th division, it would be much smarter for him to either sign a 2 year deal with Leganes or if they are demanding he signs longer then he is better off going to trazbonspour where the adjustment will be far easier, the club will be far bigger, and can potentially play CL or Europa league football.
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                            I give taremi all the right in the world to not want to sign a 4 year deal with Leganes (if that is indeed the club interested), a small club like that can never survive in la Liga unless they really invest and make some good purchases. The majority of their history has been spent in the 3rd and 4th division, it would be much smarter for him to either sign a 2 year deal with Leganes or if they are demanding he signs longer then he is better off going to trazbonspour where the adjustment will be far easier, the club will be far bigger, and can potentially play CL or Europa league football.
                            I disagree. For his first season in Europe, Leganes offers him at least one season La Liga, and probably Segunda Division if they relegate. For a player from the IPL who is still unproven outside Iran, I'd say a 4 year contract is pretty much golden.

And I would put Segunda Division way above the Turkish League. Spain is Europe's best league, and it has been for years. Turkey is rather the Qatar of Europe, mostly washed up players go there to collect their final pay checks. Taremi would be silly to go to Trabzonspor and let go an opportunity to play in the best league of the world for a minimum of 1 year IMO.

If a player like Rezaeian would go there I'm fine, but Taremi is one of our biggest talents and he goes to some mid table club in the 11th league of UEFA?! Come on now...If Taremi is not a bacheh soosool and a real man, he should take the Leganes offer and take the dog fight with that team to survive in La Liga. As a striker, his impact can be vital.

Comment

Originally posted by Hormozgan View Post
                              Because these idiots think it's PGL where you sign stupid one year deals in hopes to get a get a raise every year instead of securing your long term pay for now and then get the opportunity to perform at a higher level if you prove yourself. Has Taremi ever heard of obligatory release clause in Spain? Sign the fucking 4 and try to set a low clause alternatively a relegation clause where he himself can decide if he wants to stay if (when) they drop down.
                              Exactly, it baffles me how short-term minded IPL players are.

Comment

it would make more sense for a small EU club like Leganes to offer him 4 year contract than a 2 year, in hopes of making some $$ in his subsequent transfer to a better Spanish/EU team if the team is unable to retain the la liga status for long and if he prove to be average and above performer in la liga..!
                                at the moment, Taremi is just an unknown EU quality striker and if Leganes are taking the big chance to find out his potential at higher EU levels then they deserve an eventual payoff when they offload him to a richer team ..!
                                its a risk Taremi has to take for a golden opportunity to show-case his talents in possibly the best league in the world, and its also a risk for Leganes as he may prove to be a bust like Ansarifard and forced to take a loss and ship him off elswhere in europe ..!

if that news is indeed true...?? then we would know his focus is indeed primarily $$$, then i foresee another Poolaliganji outcome for Mehdi..!!

Comment

Working...
                                X