Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turkish source claiming Rizespor is currently in talks with Taremi and an Iraqi player:

"Rizespor'a an Iranian Iraqi Rizespor is working hard on transfers

Rizespor'un it learned that these two players are largely in agreement with Tarıq. Dubai's Al-Dhafra team to play in the 20-year-old player's transfer is expected to be officially announced shortly. Taree my name to other Iranian targets were recorded in continuing negotiations. Persopolis contract with the team ended the first interview with 23-year-old striker was learned that positive late. The name of the field was known before with Trabzonspor."

http://www.haber61.net/spor/rizespor...i-h267194.html

Risepor Wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C3%87aykur_Rizespor

Comment

^^

The way it goes and at this rate in a few weeks we will have another piece of news that Taremi is on the verge of signing with a Chinese club...

Comment

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1333457...E2%80%8Cرود

Varzesh3 claims Taremi is going to go to either Germany or Switzerland

Taremi's been linked to pretty much every country in Europe now so it's probably best to just wait and see what happens. At least it looks likely that he leaves a toxic club like Perspolis so wherever he goes would be a positive.

Comment

I am tired of all Taremi transfer rumors. Someone call agha Berdyev asap and tell him to recruit this guy before iranian media link him with Manchester united and Barcelona

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
            At least it looks likely that he leaves a toxic club like Perspolis so wherever he goes would be a positive.
            He prospered and turned into a more complete striker at and with "your team" Perspolis. To cal it toxic is a bit harsh!

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
              He prospered and turned into a more complete striker at and with "your team" Perspolis. To cal it toxic is a bit harsh!
              If it was up to the club or fans he would stay and rot away in Iran. I've seen thousands of perspolis fans in Iran either begging him to stay or cussing him out for wanting to leave. Very few positive outlooks of a move (being reported as Leganes a la liga team) that would clearly help Iranian football. Both perspolis and esteghlal have ruined numerous talented Iranian players. Taremi is just one of the few smart ones to get out quick.

Comment

If it was up to the club or fans he would stay and rot away in Iran. I've seen thousands of perspolis fans in Iran either begging him to stay or cussing him out for wanting to leave. Very few positive outlooks of a move (being reported as Leganes a la liga team) that would clearly help Iranian football. Both perspolis and esteghlal have ruined numerous talented Iranian players. Taremi is just one of the few smart ones to get out quick.
                Those fans are narrow-minded selfish phony individuals. A true fan would wish the best for their favorite players, be it with their team or abroad in bigger teams. To call the club "Toxic" based on some of its blind fans is what I objected to

Comment

Honestly I can only laugh at those "fans", who call him bi-gheyrat for going to Europe

One one side, they complain about the current situation of legionnaires, but then don't want their players to go to Europe (Taremi) or want the Euro-based players back in their beloved IPL teams (Hajsafi, Ghoochannejhad).

Comment

It is interesting how some "football experts" in Iran advise him to stay in PP for another year. Some people forget that at his age, he is no longer considered to be a talent by European standards.

We all witnessed the level of interest in our players after the WC2014. Unless they move at a younger age, they won't have a great chance of a successful European career.

Obviously if he was an exceptional player like Ali Karimi or Kia could transfer even later, but he's nowhere near.

Comment

Rumor: Mehdi Taremi to sign with Leganes

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
                      Turkish source claiming Rizespor is currently in talks with Taremi and an Iraqi player:

"Rizespor'a an Iranian Iraqi Rizespor is working hard on transfers

Rizespor'un it learned that these two players are largely in agreement with Tarıq. Dubai's Al-Dhafra team to play in the 20-year-old player's transfer is expected to be officially announced shortly. Taree my name to other Iranian targets were recorded in continuing negotiations. Persopolis contract with the team ended the first interview with 23-year-old striker was learned that positive late. The name of the field was known before with Trabzonspor."

http://www.haber61.net/spor/rizespor...i-h267194.html

Risepor Wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C3%87aykur_Rizespor
                      Taremi deserves way better than a 13th ranked shitty Turkish League team. Dissapointing transfer if it happens, especially when he was linked to Serie A and La Liga.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                        Taremi deserves way better than a 13th ranked shitty Turkish League team. Dissapointing transfer if it happens, especially when he was linked to Serie A and La Liga.
                        He probably does. I cannot tell you how many times I've seen players playing in top teams that are simply below the standards of some our TM players (Alberto Moreno, Pepe, and Balotelli come to mind).

The problem is however, that the "better" European teams no longer consider our talents, as the drought in the quality of Iranian Leigionaires in the last decade(slowing coming up again) has ruined the credibility of Iranian players.

The brutal reality for some of our Iranian players is to remember that the Bundesliga or Serie A that would've shown up for them 10 years ago no longer scouts Iranians. This is were they have two options - live comfortably or challenge themselves (starting with "lesser" European teams).

One thing that is certain is that we will learn a lot about Taremi's mentality during this upcoming transfer window.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                          He probably does. I cannot tell you how many times I've seen players playing in top teams that are simply below the standards of some our TM players (Alberto Moreno, Pepe, and Balotelli come to mind).

The problem is however, that the "better" European teams no longer consider our talents, as the drought in the quality of Iranian Leigionaires in the last decade(slowing coming up again) has ruined the credibility of Iranian players.

The brutal reality for some of our Iranian players is to remember that the Bundesliga or Serie A that would've shown up for them 10 years ago no longer scouts Iranians. This is were they have two options - live comfortably or challenge themselves (starting with "lesser" European teams).

One thing that is certain is that we will learn a lot about Taremi's mentality during this upcoming transfer window.

You think we have better defenders than Pepe and a better LB than Alberto Moreno? Mate please don't even become a manager LOL. Balo I'll agree with though, shit player.

Comment

Taremi is nothing less than Balotelli, the only thing that made him popular is his spell at Manchester City and EURO 2012. He is overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
                              You think we have better defenders than Pepe and a better LB than Alberto Moreno? Mate please don't even become a manager LOL. Balo I'll agree with though, shit player.
                              You clearly have not examined Pepe and Moreno properly then.

The number of times Pepe has been caught out of position is alarming for a player that plays for the world's best team (same applies for David Luiz).He also has some crazy statistic for getting sent off in the game - letting his team down consistently. A player like Hosseini is on average, a better defender. he wins ALOT of one-on-one battles, has great positioning, and marshals the defensive line (very good leadership qualities)

More of the same arguments can be said about Alberto Moreno (ask any Liverpool fan if they would mind playing with 10 men so long as Moreno wasn't on the pitch!) He is not any better than Milad Mohammadi. All Moreno has got going for him is his pace, which Milad is slightly faster at anyway.

I think you are falling into the trend that European clubs usually do in that if they're Portuguese, Spanish, Belgium etc. then they must be good.

Sometimes it takes a suprise run in a tournament or something of that significance for these players of unknown footballing countries to get noticed (eg. Costa Rica in 2014 WC)

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                                You clearly have not examined Pepe and Moreno properly then.

The number of times Pepe has been caught out of position is alarming for a player that plays for the world's best team (same applies for David Luiz).He also has some crazy statistic for getting sent off in the game - letting his team down consistently. A player like Hosseini is on average, a better defender. he wins ALOT of one-on-one battles, has great positioning, and marshals the defensive line (very good leadership qualities)

More of the same arguments can be said about Alberto Moreno (ask any Liverpool fan if they would mind playing with 10 men so long as Moreno wasn't on the pitch!) He is not any better than Milad Mohammadi. All Moreno has got going for him is his pace, which Milad is slightly faster at anyway.

I think you are falling into the trend that European clubs usually do in that if they're Portuguese, Spanish, Belgium etc. then they must be good.

Sometimes it takes a suprise run in a tournament or something of that significance for these players of unknown footballing countries to get noticed (eg. Costa Rica in 2014 WC)

Well you do make some solid points but you annoy compare moreno to Mohammadi and Pepe to
                                Hosseini. Sure they play the same positions and are somewhat alike but they play in different leagues . Hossieni is playing in PGL where his competition are not as good as pepe's ( for example , Messi, Suarez , Neymar , griezeman and so on) sure he might be out of position here and there but look at who he has to mark. I agree he is a very violent player but imo u have to
                                Be in that league . Now for the left backs , Moreno plays for Liverpool! High competition . Again u can't really compare UNTILL hosseini and milad transfer to better leagues that are comparable to la Liga and the EPL.

Comment

Working...
                                X