Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually I think he will remain in pespes! These are all bazargarmi!

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
      Something is telling me, that he will go to Qatar next week.
      Or to Kuwait

Comment

what country has taremi not been linked too?

I was hoping he would just sign with the greeks......

but not I'm getting a very bad feeling about all of this shit.

Either way its this transfer season where he chooses to become a star, or decides to follow the path of borhani.
        AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Taremi, his agents and the interested clubs aren't leaking any info.
          Its all just random guesswork by 20-30 year old bisavads who got jobs as reporters because daddy joon wanted to make them feel important.

Comment

how dafauq could he be expecting half his pay before he even shows up to POK for the medicals..?!! bs lol
            yeeeeop, all these shenanigans were the bazargarmy games played to finally get PP to succumb to a large contract $$s he was asking to begin with for staying put..!
            that gave PP management the chance to look for a suitable, cheaper alternative, now that they can not find any, soon they will meet with his demanded terms and extend his stay..!!
            i think its time to change the thread title @ a very least to Mehdi Taremi's official Bazargarmy thread..!!
            can't say i give a fk anymore where he ends up after the La Liga spoof ran its course..!!
            woulda been nice to have him at least elsewhere in Europe, but oh well staying put in shitty IPL will only damage his TM status going forward..!!
            tbh, i'd prefer Torabi over him anyways as our secondary drop back/ striker..! whats up with Torabi anyways,?? im surprised, he hasnt gotten much EU interests of late..?? think the recent U22 fail, and CQ demoting him unjustly back to bench has affected his marketability..!!?

Comment

His agent announced that the pre-contract with the Greek has been terminated.

Comment

Wow this is taking a very ugly turn if all of this is about money.....
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Taremi is the next V.Nikbakht. I remember when he was linked to Celta Vigo. So much hype.
                  "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                    how dafauq could he be expecting half his pay before he even shows up to POK for the medicals..?!! bs lol
                    yeeeeop, all these shenanigans were the bazargarmy games played to finally get PP to succumb to a large contract $$s he was asking to begin with for staying put..!
                    that gave PP management the chance to look for a suitable, cheaper alternative, now that they can not find any, soon they will meet with his demanded terms and extend his stay..!!
                    i think its time to change the thread title @ a very least to Mehdi Taremi's official Bazargarmy thread..!!
                    can't say i give a fk anymore where he ends up after the La Liga spoof ran its course..!!
                    woulda been nice to have him at least elsewhere in Europe, but oh well staying put in shitty IPL will only damage his TM status going forward..!!
                    tbh, i'd prefer Torabi over him anyways as our secondary drop back/ striker..! whats up with Torabi anyways,?? im surprised, he hasnt gotten much EU interests of late..?? think the recent U22 fail, and CQ demoting him unjustly back to bench has affected his marketability..!!?
                    Completely agree. How the hell he could imagine that an European club is going to give him 50% of xxx K$ before any contract being signed or any medical test ?

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
                      Dude wtf? We can easily beat Sunderland lool. I'd say we're like on par with Stoke or Southampton.
                      Well then there are other factors stopping our guys. I do think we can beat 8-9 teams in EPL, which means our players in theory are good enough to play in the EPL

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                        Taremi is the next V.Nikbakht. I remember when he was linked to Celta Vigo. So much hype.
                        Celta Vigo, Fenerbahce, Atletico, ... every season.

Comment

This whole thing that pre-contract will be cancelled if club doesn't send money on due date is a total BS.
                          They take fans for stupid or what? There are plenty people who follow this game for so many years, sell that to some teenage newbies..
                          It is sad to see such a cases, and for talented player like Taremi, yes sadly and unfortunate it seems this case has Nikbakht II all over it. Hope not!

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/a.samad.e/

This is Taremi's agents Instagram. He looks like a typical fat dalal that knows nothing about the transfer market, has no connections, and just wants money.

No wonder taremi can't get any good offers.

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post

This is Taremi's agents Instagram. He looks like a typical fat dalal that knows nothing about the transfer market, has no connections, and just wants money.

Yikes.

A good agent is so important in getting a good deal. Its why everyone wants Jorge Mendes to represent them. Does this guy even know English or know how to read a contract? Does he rep anyone else?

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post

He is Taremi's lawyer, not a FIFA-licensed agent. The negotiations with European teams are done by international agents as far as I know. Agents without FIFA license can't negotiate with teams form different confederations (IFF agent can't negotiate with UEFA teams).

Comment

Working...
                                X