X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Usually Iranian players do that often
    maticpress review

Comment

Wow you guys making it sound like it's all his fault. But there are many outside factors that are playing a role. There are fans, PP coach and staff, and most likely his family. Not to forgot all the stress with going to start a career in a new culture.

When your world is telling you not to do something, most people usually crack and end up not doing it. I remember when my older brother wanted to go out of country for his college. Even though he had planned it for years my parents made him change his mind. He was around same age as Taremi at the time.
      EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

Rumor: Mehdi Taremi to sign with Leganes

^

This has become a fact, that if he played for any team outside Persepolis and Esteghlal he would have probably already sealed a contract with a European team by now.

Sorkhabi teams represent a barrier to our best players, the management, fans ect are different from other teams and it's an absolute nightmare to leave these two clubs for Europe, which is why we simply have to forget about any of our young talents when they join the red and blue teams knowing that they will be blocked in Iran afterwards.

Let's just hope Torabi stays with Saipa even with their interest, that on its own will be a win this summer

Comment

So now that he extended his contract with PP I'm going to close this thread. What a troll (Taremi)!
          Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Working...
          X