Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
    Who's that ???
    The team that lost to Japan only few days ago and turned into 7-2ers.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
      Many thanks to our own PK jaan for these wonderful pics, it's a time consuming work, and I truly appreciate his hard work!
      Bro. as a "thanks" for your kind appreciation here are new photos from today, enjoy

Formerly known as Persianking!
      Follow me @
      instagram/iranscout
      instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Thank you so much for the lovely pics once again Shaahe Parsi [emoji106][emoji75]

It's so refreshing and beautiful to see our boys train with such happy and positive energy. You can tell how much they love and respect TM camps and their beloved coach CQ.

I have been following Iranian football for a long time, and never seen a single club/TM group in such amazing harmony and genuineness. You can tell from their faces that they thoroughly enjoy practicing with the team, and how TM camps are No longer decided in between groups and players vs coaching staff.

What I appreciate about Mr. Queiroz the most is how he addressed the viruses of the team and cleverly debugged the team for good using a great virus protection shield, hence a peaceful and segregation-free team that we can all enjoy.

The only trouble makers now are the outside elements, such as those few imbeciles on charge of our sports ministry whom we all know...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

BTW does anyone know how good Mansourian's English is? From the pictures it appears he was able to converse with CQ without the presence of Arya the translator.

If yes, then kudos to him for having learned the most effective language of the world, which will definitely always help his professional career!

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
            Thank you so much for the lovely pics once again Shaahe Parsi [emoji106][emoji75]

It's so refreshing and beautiful to see our boys train with such happy and positive energy. You can tell how much they love and respect TM camps and their beloved coach CQ.

I have been following Iranian football for a long time, and never seen a single club/TM group in such amazing harmony and genuineness. You can tell from their faces that they thoroughly enjoy practicing with the team, and how TM camps are No longer decided in between groups and players vs coaching staff.

What I appreciate about Mr. Queiroz the most is how he addressed the viruses of the team and cleverly debugged the team for good using a great virus protection shield, hence a peaceful and segregation-free team that we can all enjoy.

The only trouble makers now are the outside elements, such as those few imbeciles on charge of our sports ministry whom we all know...

Best thing CQ did was get rid of Rahmati who is extremely shady.

On another note, Dan Gaspar looks like a genuinely nice guy. He really seems like he gets a long with everyone.

Comment

who is #25?
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Comment

Originally posted by DJPedram View Post
                who is #25?
                Shojaeian

Comment

It makes me happy to see Team Melli happy 😊

Comment

The fact that Mansourian is at the training camp, shows his desire to learn from the best, before the best leaves and get replaced with mediocre!!

Comment

Man, Azadi is literally falling apart. Just look at the photo taken from one of the upper deck gates; even the Greek and Roman colosseums are in better shape today. The pitch looks long and unhealthy as well. Go back and watch videos from 2002-2003 when they had just laid the new pitch and you'll see it is a glowing bright green much like what you see all over Europe. The pitch now just looks darker and spotty. Ando mentioned in an interview not long ago that the bottom layer of Azadi's pitch is so burnt and unhealthy that they have to keep it really long to keep it functional. Definitely looks to be the case.

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
                        The fact that Mansourian is at the training camp, shows his desire to learn from the best, before the best leaves and get replaced with mediocre!!
                        Veisi also attended several practices. I believe ALL coaches should have attended Team-e Melli practices.
                        چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Originally posted by freak View Post
                          Man, Azadi is literally falling apart. Just look at the photo taken from one of the upper deck gates; even the Greek and Roman colosseums are in better shape today. The pitch looks long and unhealthy as well. Go back and watch videos from 2002-2003 when they had just laid the new pitch and you'll see it is a glowing bright green much like what you see all over Europe. The pitch now just looks darker and spotty. Ando mentioned in an interview not long ago that the bottom layer of Azadi's pitch is so burnt and unhealthy that they have to keep it really long to keep it functional. Definitely looks to be the case.
                          The Stadia in Skopje looked A 100% NICER and Macedonia is 100 times poorer than Iran!! goes to show the level of Corruption in Todays Islamic Republic!!!

Comment

Match vs. Kyrgyzstan:

Follow me @
                            instagram/iranscout

Comment

Follow me @
                              instagram/iranscout

Comment