Penalties for Iranian teams in Asia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Penalties for Iranian teams in Asia

Anyone has any stats regarding the number of penalties awarded to iranians teams (national team and clubs both) in Asia?
    How often do we see these in a year? For example how many did we see in 2016, or 2015 or '14, ... ?
    The way I see it, it's a very rare occurrence. Certainly nowhere near the number awarded against us.

I'm not saying every (penalty call) foul in the box for us is correct and should be awarded. But I see quite a few that are not. Be it an arab ref or east asian or CIS or ... one.
    Whereas the very same foul inside our box has been called on far more occasions than we'd like to see!

This is not about conspiracies or ... . Just an observation and question.

I can't recall the last time it happened.

Comment

No idea. I too am interested to find out. I've been following ACL for about 3-4 seasons now and I can personally attest to the fact that I've seen at least 15 penalties not given to Iranian teams. Clear ones. I'm a defender so I usually don't call penalty easily

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

This year we didn't get any penalties. But I remember Foolad and Perspolis got many PKs in their ACL campaigns.

Comment

^ many?
          how many exactly?
          and pp? when was the last time pp was in ACL to remember a penalty given for them?

I think it's safe to say it is quite or disturbingly rare, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
            ^ many?
            how many exactly?
            and pp? when was the last time pp was in ACL to remember a penalty given for them?

I think it's safe to say it is quite or disturbingly rare, right?
            Perspolis played in 2015 and got 4 PKs, while Foolad got 5 PKs in 2014 (I think 3 PKs in one game)

But besides Perspolis, no team got awarded a PK in the last ACL edition aswell.

Comment

The answer is in the referee's pockets.

Comment

I don't remember the last time we were granted a penalty against an arab team.

But I believe the last penalty we were granted was against India. Which doesn't count lol. Considering how many times the referee was blind or ignored fouls on our players.

It's that arab money. Check the referee's pockets.

Comment

Working...
                X