SARDAR AZMOUN * transfer rumors 2016 *

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SARDAR AZMOUN * transfer rumors 2016 *

the list goes on and on... ZSKA Moscow, Spartak Moscow ...
    and now BENFICA LISSABON is interested in Sardar

http://as.com/videos/2016/05/15/port...47_009297.html

Best for him would be a mid Table la liga team where he is assured playing time. Otherwise , he better stay with Rostov or even join Spartak instead of Benfica where he will probably warm the bench for the likes of Mitroglou

edit: it might be a good choice actually if Jonas leaves Portugal for China !

Comment

Less than Braca is not negotionable for our golden boy

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
        Best for him would be a mid Table la liga team where he is assured playing time. Otherwise , he better stay with Rostov or even join Spartak instead of Benfica where he will probably warm the bench for the likes of Mitroglou

edit: it might be a good choice actually if Jonas leaves Portugal for China !
        Bro It's me that offer him to Benfica. Benfica play with two strikers in line up. Mitrogloo, Jonas and Raul in bench. Maybe Jonas will finish his time in Europe and is in radar of rich clubs in China. So Azmoun can come and fight.

Comment

I am sure Ammon will shine no matter where he plays. I just hope he is not sold to a crappy club on a long term contract.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
          .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Nothing wrong with him stain in Russia till after the 2018 Russia games. If we can qualify, he would make a great ambassador of the games. The squad would go in feeling more comfortable knowing we have players who play on the Russian turf on a daily.
            "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Don't forget Everton and Stoke City

Comment

How does a link to a video with the title "From Benficas title to Azmoun, Iran's Messi", and with the description "We review the most interesting today in international football. Benfica and Celtic champions, Giovanco, Azmoun and much more" link him to the transfer of him to Benfica? I mean, why not Celtic? Or Real Madrid? The name of the club is on the same webpage..

Comment

Unless Rostov is deciding to cash in on their players and not take CL playoffs too serious, Azmoun should stay with them and hopefully get a crack at CL. It will also raise his stock if he is playing in CL group stages. I cant even remember the last time we had a player in CL, i think it was Karimi with Schalke against Inter in 2011

Comment

Yea that benefica link is very weak n presumptuous on our part.

I have a feeling he will likely remain somewhere in Russia with Berdieve till WC 18.!!??

Comment

Any top 4 team in the top 6 European leagues would be great.

Comment

Benfica would be terrible he would probably not play much behind their established forwards and isn't going to even be playing in a better league than the RPL. Not a good move for him....stoke city would be perfect IMO.
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                          Benfica would be terrible he would probably not play much behind their established forwards and isn't going to even be playing in a better league than the RPL. Not a good move for him....stoke city would be perfect IMO.
                          The ideal situation is that he gets signed up by a top team and then gets loaned out to a decent team to get some playing time.

Comment

Originally posted by jahandoost View Post
                            The ideal situation is that he gets signed up by a top team and then gets loaned out to a decent team to get some playing time.
                            But that whole process will take minimum of 6-7 months of bench warming itself before he gets transferred

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I think he should stay in Russia. Seriously this is a golden opportunity. We have 3 young players who will be in our top 11 playing in Russia. All of them are fully motivated for WC2018 and this is their preparation. SA,EZ and Milmo are becoming familiar with Russian climate, venues etc. Personally I think if we make it to WC2018 it will go in books as our greatest appearance.
                              EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

Working...
                              X