No announcement yet.

SARDAR AZMOUN * transfer rumors 2016 *

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Much better than staying at Rubin at least if this is actually true. I hope that if he is officially a player for Rostov that they give him the number 9 or 10 since both are available

Comment

Anybody knows how long is the contract is valid? I really hope it's just 1 year! He needs to move to a better league now!

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
        Anybody knows how long is the contract is valid? I really hope it's just 1 year! He needs to move to a better league now!
        apparently its one year

Comment

Great news if true.

Comment

SARDAR AZMOUN * transfer rumors 2016 *

It feels like Sardar will just follow Berdyev's clubs until the end of his career even if the latter goes to the Ugandese league

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
              It feels like Sardar will just follow Berdyev's clubs until the end of his career even if the latter goes to the Ugandese league
              Well, I think this will be his last year in Russia. If he scores 15+ goals (do not see why not), he will get picked by top club.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                Well, I think this will be his last year in Russia. If he scores 15+ goals (do not see why not), he will get picked by top club.
                No one can score 15 goals in that team not even hulk would do that

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                  No one can score 15 goals in that team not even hulk would do that
                  As soon as Azmoun started playing - he was on pace bro. He can do it.

Comment

15 goals in the tough russian league with Rostov(mostly scrubs) sure is a tall order, but if our man Sardar couldnt do it, no one can..!!

i really hope this news is true and its only for one year...!! max till 2018 summer...

Comment

He's still in Iran. Posted an image of him on IG on a game show? Or something.

Comment

I just can't see Rostov buying him just to release him after 1 season, he's just too expensive for that. a 2 year contract would be much more likely but I really hope he won't sign for a longer period...
                        BTW the ideal situation for him would be that a good team from top 4 leagues buy him and eventually loan him back at Rostov for a last season! Every party would benefit from such a deal

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                          He's still in Iran. Posted an image of him on IG on a game show? Or something.
                          He was on Khandevaneh. It will be shown tonight.

Comment

100% he was in austria this morning, he had just arrivedhe , my cousin met him and took a selfie at the airport

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                              100% he was in austria this morning, he had just arrivedhe , my cousin met him and took a selfie at the airport
                              Pictures or it didn't happen

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Comment

Rostov is playing a friendly right now and Azmoun is on the bench

Comment

Working...
                                X