No announcement yet.

SARDAR AZMOUN * transfer rumors 2016 *

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think azmoun should stay in Russia. Perhaps play for a big team like Cska or Spartak

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
      But that whole process will take minimum of 6-7 months of bench warming itself before he gets transferred
      Very true Keano jan, it just depends which top club is savvy enough to take advantage. Offer a good long term contract and loan him out asap depending on their needs, when he gets more closer to his peak a big profit can be made.

Comment

Carlos would most likely have his back and give him the right advice when it comes to a club like Benfica.

Let's not forget that although our football is corrupt and our league shouldn't be compared to the likes of the Portuguese league even, but they still have their own type of Mafia. Just as Serie A & Serie B do.

Carlos probably will have some sort of knowledge on how it works in various clubs in Portugal and will definitely help Sardar after/before training with TM.

I don't know anything about the situation of Benfica and what kind of forwards they have, how good they are and etc. but my gut feeling says Sardar will end up there.

Comment

YE SOAL:
          inja tu transfermarkt.de zade modir barname Azmoun shakhsi be name Hishem Sehili az Soccer Agency org hast.
          vali ino man baid midunam. kesi midune modir barnamehash kiye? aya mishe kesi khabare eshtebah budane in mozuro be
          transfermarkt.de bede?
          http://www.transfermarkt.de/sardar-a...spieler/180337

http://www.spieler-vermittlung.sportcamps.org/

Comment

get signed by Chelsea and be loaned out to Vitesse Arnhem ; play a full season and then see further : )
            Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
            O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

England ruins young players. He should stay away from there until he's more established.

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                England ruins young players. He should stay away from there until he's more established.
                Thats the great part if you sign with Chelsea ; they can loan u out to Vitesse so u can play a full season in the Dutch league : )
                Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                  Give me one legit young player that came to England and got ruined. cr7? Hazard? Lukaku? martial?

Juventus's best player was developed in England.

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
                    Thats the great part if you sign with Chelsea ; they can loan u out to Vitesse so u can play a full season in the Dutch league : )
                    And then come back to Chelsea and do nothing lol. On a serious note, as fellow members say, I will chop mine off if he signs with my Team!
                    چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                    We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

if he stays in Russia, he shd get visibility in europe for next year or two. that means either in champs league or euro league.
                      if any club outside those who qualify, he will be wasting this prime opportunity. I think he's had 3 years of preparing to adapt to outside and foreign environment. a his age of 21 (?) now he needs to get a solid foundation and that he wont get in midtable russian teams anymore.
                      France, Holland or even Italy would be perfect for him. great in preparing that foundation.

EPL, bundesliga or la liga are just too early for him. Not that I'd sa he'd fail. But that kind of step takes a monumental effort and to expect a 21 year old kid to be able to pull it off may prove to be too much

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
                        if he stays in Russia, he shd get visibility in europe for next year or two. that means either in champs league or euro league.
                        if any club outside those who qualify, he will be wasting this prime opportunity. I think he's had 3 years of preparing to adapt to outside and foreign environment. a his age of 21 (?) now he needs to get a solid foundation and that he wont get in midtable russian teams anymore.
                        France, Holland or even Italy would be perfect for him. great in preparing that foundation.

EPL, bundesliga or la liga are just too early for him. Not that I'd sa he'd fail. But that kind of step takes a monumental effort and to expect a 21 year old kid to be able to pull it off may prove to be too much
                        Holland and French leagues are sideways moves at best. Holland is actually a weaker league. French is only one place better and not nearly as physical. I agree that it's too early for EPL or la liga, but I think serie A and bundesliga are very reasonable moves. My gut feeling tells me he will stay in Russia unless a very well known team comes after him.

AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Loole Keshi Tabriz wants to sign him but they're in Lige 3 Iranian league.

There are so many teams after our boy. Some known and others unknown. I'm hoping an unknown club (yet respectable) comes around and picks him up.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
                            Loole Keshi Tabriz wants to sign him but they're in Lige 3 Iranian league.
                            lmfao

Comment

Sorry mate, I think Russia is hardly on par with the dutch league in terms of strength of participation in europe's two major competitions.
                              secondly the dutch league is a much bigger feeder to big leagues than the russian one.
                              and far far more ahead in terms of developing a player

Comment

I still think he has one more year of growing up to do in Russia. he just should stay put in Russia and look for offers after that. we need him playing and not starting all over again in a new team and league. do not fix what is not broken
                                IRI = FAILED

Comment

Working...
                                X