No announcement yet.

SARDAR AZMOUN * transfer rumors 2016 *

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol no player has ever been banned for two years. The worst cases were Cantona being banned for 9 months for kicking a fan, and Maradona 15 months for failing a drug test, why should Azmoun be banned for two years (24 months) from all competitions just for not showing up at training? Wouldn't make sense.

http://www.therichest.com/sports/soc...football-bans/

Btw. Rubin needs to sell some of their players, they right now have 38 players in their squad.

Comment

Even 3 months, that doesn't send a good message for the rest of teams about the character of player. This is typical bach-e-nane- bazi. Get your $hit together perform well and get the hell out of Kazan next year OR get a half a$$ agent and negotiate in right way.

Comment

1) Rubin has too many players, especially strikers. It also looks like they are trying to sign Sanabria from AS Roma (20 year old striker). By banning Sardar, Rubin won't get any benefit, since they can't sell him anymore. Would be blown money for them. Just like they got no transfer fee for Haghighi's transfer to Portugal.

2) If I was Sardar, I would try to leave Kazan. This doesn't seem to be a good place for our players anymore, since Berdyev left.
        Rubin is the same club that blocked Haghighi's transfer to England/Spain (lose-lose situation, since they couldn't get any transfer fee for his transfer to Portugal) when he was benched and whose coach and players started to slander against Azmoun, when he agreed with Rubin to leave for Rostov (before he even refused to show up at training). Azmoun also had issues with the Rubin manager Geromov before the 2014 WC.

At least this is what he said about the coach in 90 (7:00): http://90tv.ir/video/192564/%DA%AF%D...7-%D8%AF%DB%8C

3) He is not the only one, who wants to leave Rubin. Although I have to agree, he could've handled in a better way. He is trying to pull off a Gareth Bale it seems.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
          1) Rubin has too many players, especially strikers. It also looks like they are trying to sign Sanabria from AS Roma (20 year old striker). By banning Sardar, Rubin won't get any benefit, since they can't sell him anymore. Would be blown money for them. Just like they got no transfer fee for Haghighi's transfer to Portugal.

2) If I was Sardar, I would try to leave Kazan. This doesn't seem to be a good place for our players anymore, since Berdyev left.
          Rubin is the same club that blocked Haghighi's transfer to England/Spain (lose-lose situation, since they couldn't get any transfer fee for his transfer to Portugal) when he was benched and whose coach and players started to slander against Azmoun, when he agreed with Rubin to leave for Rostov (before he even refused to show up at training). Azmoun also had issues with the Rubin manager Geromov before the 2014 WC.

At least this is what he said about the coach in 90 (7:00): http://90tv.ir/video/192564/%DA%AF%D...7-%D8%AF%DB%8C

3) He is not the only one, who wants to leave Rubin. Although I have to agree, he could've handled in a better way. He is trying to pull off a Gareth Bale it seems.
          early on going through his social media accounts, i used to wonder if the kid was awful immature, until watching that excellent interview which put my mind completely at ease on that front...!
          off course 2 year suspension is way overblown in this case, and i gather, as far as his relationship with the Rubin is concerned, there are probably a lot more going on in the background that us fans are completely unaware...!! fact remains that he is not happy at Rubin and wants the fk outa that place, and he couldnt have possibly make that more clear to that club..!
          nevertheless, i still worry about his amateurish way he is trying to force his exit from Rubin, because regardless of being successful in achieving it or not, his childish methods are setting a Bad Reputation for him and will surely hamper his chances of being offered future lucrative offers to bigger teams in bigger leagues..!!

there could well already be already many higher profile Interested Clubs out there who are pausing their pursuit of his services for fear of similar antics from him if he for some reason decided a short while later that he didnt want to be there...!!

i think its nice and noble to have the one truly trustworthy person like your dad Repping you with his football business, but he also gotta realize that his dad is just a rookie in that complicated business and lacks the necessary connections and PR skills to help him through such contractual disagreements and his future in football ..!

ps
          why do i get a feeling that Kurban Berdiyev has a big role in this pissfight between Sardar and Rubin..? he could well be wrongly advising him to behave so unprofessionally, in hopes making Rubin desperate to let him off cheaply..!!
          He was the guy to spotted his talent and took him to russia in first place, he may even stand to get a cut of his contact ??? you know afterall its fking russia we talkin bout here..!

Comment

Guys you have to calm down. This talk of suspension is completely BS. Did Gareth Bale get suspended 2 years when he didn't show up to Tottenham training for 2 weeks to force a a move to Real Madrid?

Comment

I'll get angry if he stays at Rubin. He deserves European football.

Comment

I think he should transfer out of Rubin, and see no reason why the team wouldn't want to, considering the fact that they stand to make money from a transfer. But he has to treat the situation with more tact and professionalism, and get a new agent who can represent him better. Also, it's better if he moves this season as next year is the year before the WC, too sudden to transfer and assimilate to a new team at that point.
                Twitter and Instagram: @aryo__hadi

ZendebadIran!

Comment

kazan has a new spanish coach since 2 weeks ago!

Comment

Sardar needs to get to Rostov. There he will play a vital role in their European campaigns, and there's no better place to showcase your skills as in a European competition.

Comment

Good news for Sardar, he is officially Rostov player. They paid the transfer fee and he will join the rest of team in their Austria camp, was hoping for better transfer but at least he get some European competition actions.

http://90tv.ir/news/272066/%D8%AC%D8...C-%D8%B4%D8%AF

Comment

wow big news. i think rubin will finish above rostov this season

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                          Good news for Sardar, he is officially Rostov player. They paid the transfer fee and he will join the rest of team in their Austria camp, was hoping for better transfer but at least he get some European competition actions.

Is this for sure official?

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                            Is this for sure official?
                            Nothing 100% from Iranian sources but sounds like they found solution. Tasnim usually post less B.S

Comment

Nothing 100% from Iranian sources but sounds like they found solution. Tasnim usually post less B.S
                              Would be excellent for him. Make a splash in Champions League in 2016-2017, play in Russia until the next world cup, and move on to a top-4 league with Champion's League experience around age 23. Would be an excellent career trajectory for him. I think it is premature for him to move to a top-4 league. He is good enough, but I don't think he would get a great deal of playing time, as his level of experience is still not there. Better to play in Russia than be a substitute for 9 or 10 games in EPL next year.

Comment

Good news. He will play in the Europa League at least. I hoped CSKA would go for him as a replacement for Musa, though.

Comment

Working...
                                X