Iran vs Kyrgyzstan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sarbaze-Vatan View Post
    He does not want quality friendly matches and he rejected friendly matches against teams such as Russia, Croatia, Italy, Ivory Coast, etc. This is his philosophy and he showed that when he coached Portugal. Now it is up to you to accept this fact or not. Here are all friendly matches Portugal had when he coached them: Mozambique, China, Liechtenstein, Faroes Island, Cape Verde, Cameroon, South Africa, and Brazil.

Tell me how much IFF is spending on the coaching staff? How many countries in the world are spending that money on their coaching staff? CQ was 13th highest paid coach at the world cup. After the world cup, some of the more expensive coaches quit their team such as Cappelo, Hitzfield, Scolari, Bento, etc. He is safely one of the top 10 highest paid coaches compare to the managers of all other national teams. Stop bitching on not spending enough money for the national team. It is not like the teams such as Greece, Costa Rica, and Algeria spend so much money before the last WC to achieve their WC 2014 results.

It is not like IFF can provide 10 times better facilities but they do not want and they pray we loss our matches against our opponents. Our facilities are what CQ is seeing currently. He has to to accept and deal with it. If not why did he renew his contract?
    You are missing the big picture so much. Let's put aside the friendly argument, because none of us really have the facts so anything we say on either side is just purely conjecture.

CQ is aware of what we have and what we don't have. It's not about that, its about IMPROVING what we have.

He is not saying our pitches suck and that is it, he is saying our pitches suck and if we want to improve we need better pitches. Now when Mr. X and Mr. Y come and promise new pitches/fixing Azadi stadium/getting good gear for TM etc..... just so they can come take a picture in the newspaper and act like a hot shot and NOT DELIVER, then you can bet your house that CQ is gonna come on TV and be upset and call people out.

The fact the we are so complacent really boggles my mind. I feel like I am in some alternate dimension sometimes when I visit this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
      You are missing the big picture so much. Let's put aside the friendly argument, because none of us really have the facts so anything we say on either side is just purely conjecture.

CQ is aware of what we have and what we don't have. It's not about that, its about IMPROVING what we have.

He is not saying our pitches suck and that is it, he is saying our pitches suck and if we want to improve we need better pitches. Now when Mr. X and Mr. Y come and promise new pitches/fixing Azadi stadium/getting good gear for TM etc..... just so they can come take a picture in the newspaper and act like a hot shot and NOT DELIVER, then you can bet your house that CQ is gonna come on TV and be upset and call people out.

The fact the we are so complacent really boggles my mind. I feel like I am in some alternate dimension sometimes when I visit this forum.
      You are right Iran's biggest problem is undoubtly promises. For many years we heard hot promises but when it came to the end nothing useful happened for our football.
      Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

so when will the kirgiz cancel the game?

Comment

Spot on. SOMEONE needs to tell the people in charge, If you dont want Iranian football to improve dont be in IFF. Don't be a coach. Don't be involved.

Our football isnt a joke where a hezbi should boast "technical director" or a title without doing work on top of that. The Iranian mentality of "injooriye dige" and "hichi dorost nemisheh" is so toxic in our culture.

CQ tries to get us what we deserve. The US team felt cheated and tried to overthrow all of FIFA.

At the end of the day the Iran national team is a program; A program that needs constant improvement. Gheyrat will not solely win games forever. Training, instruction from a young age, tactical awareness matter so much more these days. Proper facilities allow this

Like most things in Iran, we are wasting our potential. A quick course in tactics had our players frustrating Argentina. Imagine if our players had academies that taught off the ball movement, man marking, advanced trapping and long range shooting. Its a symptom of the lack of infrastructure when you see all those players that try volleys/long shots that go meters over goal

Comment

I'm not all too sad that we missed out on Croatia.

Our fixtures with Croatia and Bosnia in the past have all been extremely fishy.

I would rather have a honest game against Kirgisistan, where we can test out some players and combinations and derive knowledge from, than supporting mafias.

Also their style of play is too similar to Macedonia. The benefit from that game would have been limited.

Comment

Originally posted by maniei View Post
              I'm not all to sad that we missed out on Croatia.

Our fixtures with Croatia and Bosnia in the past have all been extremely fishy.

I would rather have a honest game against Kirgisistan, where we can test out some players and combinations and derive knowledge from, than supporting mafias.

Also their style of play is too similar to Macedonia. The benefit from that game would have been limited.
              Yeah but they had some top quality players like Modric, Kovacic, Mandzukic, Rakitic, etc...

Comment

Maniei
                What do you mean by fishy ?

Comment

The national teams camp have two training fields. They started to fix the pitch of training field # 2 and it will be ready before start of WCQ. As soon as they finish that one they start to fix the pitch of training field # 1. They are working to improve the quality of Azadi stadium pitch. I am just worried about installing the seats for second floor and they said it will be ready before start of WCQ.

Regard second bolded part, CQ is not the only one who said that. A lot of Iranian football experts said that and that is why they are working on fixing the pitch of training fields for national team. Also do not forget that the pitch of Pazhooheshgahe naft field got much better.

I know many of you may attack me for this but understand that CQ is not a holy man. There are reasons South Africa and Portugal federations could not work with him longer than 2 years. He was fired by Portugal football federation because of insulting anti-doping agents and being suspended for six months. There are reasons UAE federation could not work with him more than one year. There are reasons he could not stay in USA and Japan more than one year. He has some misbehavior and misconducts and you should accept that. So I do not support CQ every single time he complains.

Comment

Stadium

Could someone please tell me on which stadium of Tehran will this game against Kyrgyzstan be played? Thanks!

Comment

I know many of you may attack me for this but understand that CQ is not a holy man. There are reasons South Africa and Portugal federations could not work with him longer than 2 years. He was fired by Portugal football federation because of insulting anti-doping agents and being suspended for six months. There are reasons UAE federation could not work with him more than one year. There are reasons he could not stay in USA and Japan more than one year. He has some misbehavior and misconducts and you should accept that. So I do not support CQ every single time he complains.
                      Understand that styles make match ups and right now CQ has a hell of a match up going for himself in IR Iran. In fact it is the only way to go for him. His antics is the only way to survive and have it your way in that country otherwise you will get swallowed up by this regime. The fact that he is up for the task is beyond belief. The man is a hero!. I don't care about results anymore as long as this man keeps pushing this corrupt system to the brink, He will have my support.
                      "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

According to the media, this match is going to be played in the Karaj Enghelab Stadium.

Comment

According to the media, this match is going to be played in the Karaj Enghelab Stadium.
                          Yes it has been confirmed, Azadi will be unavailable for 1 month as it is going under pitch renovation.

Comment

Working...
                          X