No announcement yet.

Reza Fazeli(agent)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are you guys saying? Your'e blaming Reza Fazeli for our players joining Qatari teams? You think are players are that stupid and that easily manipulated? lol.. You should instead blame our players' money hungry attitudes.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
      What are you guys saying? Your'e blaming Reza Fazeli for our players joining Qatari teams? You think are players are that stupid and that easily manipulated? lol.. You should instead blame our players' money hungry attitudes.
      Exactly. This is a typical iranian attitude to blame everyone and anything but just not the cause.
      SMH.
      IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
        Exactly. This is a typical iranian attitude to blame everyone and anything but just not the cause. SMH.
        I'm entitled to give my opinion, as you can give yours. I didn't ask for judgement. Peace.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
          not sure if Fazeli is the primary reason for players joining Gutter and other rich ayrab teams, but Incentive sure does exists for it nonetheless..!!
          Commissions are the primary source of income for an agent and it would be fair to assume, he stands to make more commission and other income convincing his clients to sign fat contracts at richer teams/leagues ..!
          imo, @ its source, across all things in life for all human beings..
          Ultimately Nothing Supersedes the lure of Self-gratification..!

Comment

Working...
          X