No announcement yet.

[Friendly] Iran vs Macedonia 02-06-2016 Live Report and Broadcast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rezaeian and Hajsafi are vulnerable, they fit as fullbacks when we play all out attack

Comment

Our kits look pretty good..

Comment

Marjan Radeski is a good player.

Comment

Amiri, Hajsafi, Ezatollahi, Rezaiean. Today a collective IQ of -10.

Amiri basically ran into our own player and ruined a good run.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
            Our kits look pretty good..
            I think they look really bland and meh. Look at those Puma jersies and look at what we are rocking now. Big difference.

Comment

Communication between amiri and Hajsafi blows.
              EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

[Friendly] Iran vs Macedonia 02-06-2016 Live Report and Broadcast

HT

2-1

Lol, ref left Ezzatollahi hanging
                راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Originally posted by pdot View Post
                  I think they look really bland and meh. Look at those Puma jersies and look at what we are rocking now. Big difference.
                  They're similar in a way, no?
                  Both plain with no creativity.

Comment

Individually, we had lots of problems and although team play was nothing to write home about, it wasn't that bad either.

Really like to see a more calm disciplined 2nd half.

Comment

I hope that Azmoun will score the 3rd that would be his first hat trick in a competitive match

Comment

this goalie is shit all he has are his throws

Comment

Can we try Mohammadi at LB and Hajsafi at LM?

We might have to play Montazeri at RB if Rezaeian doesnt stop messing around

Comment

and the jerseys are sick btw

Comment

Their defenders are really crap, Azmoun is toying with them.

Comment

Decent team performance. Shows promise and something solid to build on.
                                It's a bit disjointed, but can become pretty solid if we work on it.

Then again it is against a relatively weak opponent. An opponent that apparently all asian teams have beaten ... even the lowly lebanon! But i'd say good start for TM to begin shaping itself and forming a solid team.

I enjoyed how Azmoun muscled his way to the ball to score the second goal. That's good to see him using his physique well.

Passing is decent and can be better. So is our wing play. All in all the team has good prospects.

I'd like to see a few long rangers too, to see if CQ has an eye for this tactic too.

Comment

Working...
                                X