No announcement yet.

[Friendly] Iran vs Macedonia 02-06-2016 Live Report and Broadcast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doesn't Hajsafi play LB at Bundesliga 2 level? Surely he can't be the liability people are making out defensively if he's holding his own there.

Decent performance so far, AJ and Azmoun need to get a bit more understanding of each other so that should hopefully come with time. Midfield is a bit all over the place but a good level opposition and we don't look too bad.

Comment

Originally posted by pdot View Post
      I think they look really bland and meh. Look at those Puma jersies and look at what we are rocking now. Big difference.
      To each their own. Just see them as white t-shirts rather than jersies. There is nothing special.

Comment

I don't like Amiri. His ball control is awful and always get fouls when he's attacking which should be the other way around.

Rezaeian....how many bad crosses?

Haj Safi did okay. Amiri left him hanging few times. At least he can cross better than Rezaeian.

Ezatollahi needs to be careful with them tackles.

Comment

Hopefully we can see Danial Mahini and Taremi. Maybe Tayyebi as well for Q$L star Pouraliganji

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
            Doesn't Hajsafi play LB at Bundesliga 2 level? Surely he can't be the liability people are making out defensively if he's holding his own there.

Decent performance so far, AJ and Azmoun need to get a bit more understanding of each other so that should hopefully come with time. Midfield is a bit all over the place but a good level opposition and we don't look too bad.
            Playing against Pandev >>>>>> Bundesliga 2

Comment

This is the most offensive we have seen CQ play. 4-3-3 without any holding midfielders. He must be trying a new tactic.
              Probably planning to shove 8 up Qatar's a$$ so they can join their brothers.

Comment

Need to play together more. We're lacking communication. So far though we're playing well. Good pressure off the ball.

Comment

We have two camps in Armenia and Austria. I hope he gives Ansari a chance.

Comment

Playing against Pandev >>>>>> Bundesliga 2
                    A peak Pandev yes. A 32 year-old backup Genoa squad player? No. Bundesliga 2 is one of, if not the best second tier league in the world.

Comment

Well this is TM's first game in quite a while. So I cant expect top notch Team work. But can see we could build on this.

We should improve on this for the next game though

Comment

I still say the conceded goal was uncalled for. It was a lapse of concentration, hopefully we see a focused TM in the 2nd half.

Comment

Mohammadi in for Amiri good move by CQ now he just needs to get danial mahini in for rezaeian and we're golden
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Finally no more Hajsafi

Comment

Who came Milad in for?

Comment

Hajsafi is still playing, Jahanbakhsh was subbed out.

Comment

Working...
                                X