No announcement yet.

[Friendly] Iran vs Macedonia 02-06-2016 Live Report and Broadcast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it was Amiri actually sorry guys....I think CQ moved up Hajsafi where Amiri was and put Milad as LB
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by pdot View Post
      Dejagah has had a massive decline since joining TM. Similar to Zandi I would say.
      God, what could possibly have caused that?

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
        A peak Pandev yes. A 32 year-old backup Genoa squad player? No. Bundesliga 2 is one of, if not the best second tier league in the world.
        Yes second tier. How many second tier teams has Pandev played on since he joined Lazio in 04. None. Why? Because he is world class quality.

How long has hajsafi played in second tier in Germany or any other top professional league?

Comment

Beiranvand looks like he's at graduation. Ugly shirt.
          راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

I think Amiri was subbed off

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
              Hajsafi is still playing, Jahanbakhsh was subbed out.
              JB just took the corner I'm pretty sure it was Amiri
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                God, what could possibly have caused that?
                Obviously choosing Iran as your nationality has huge ramifications in European roster locations. You are worth less to the league. In Dejagah, Zandi and Davari's cases they are had massive declines once they switched their nationality.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                  JB just took the corner I'm pretty sure it was Amiri
                  Ah ok Amiri makes more sense since then Hajsafi probably moved up, Khiabani said jahanbakhsh, that's why I said it, but then again Khiabani is wrong 90% of the time..

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                    We have two camps in Armenia and Austria. I hope he gives Ansari a chance.
                    before the game in 5 days?

Comment

Obviously choosing Iran as your nationality has huge ramifications in European roster locations. You are worth less to the league. In Dejagah, Zandi and Davari's cases they are had massive declines once they switched their nationality.
                      It was their own decision to go to Qatar.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                        before the game in 5 days?
                        In a few weeks

Comment

Lets also not forget the other factor I was hinting at: their club transfers..

Comment

Montazeri is a smart player, good foul there
                            راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

What are you saying man? What kind of BS is that? Dejagah had a great season at Fulham, he can only blame himself for being stupid and going to Al Arabi.

Comment

Oh god poolaliganji even grass rolling like a QSL player Ramin does the best thing he's done all day by running over to Morteza telling him to get his a$$ up
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Working...
                                X