No announcement yet.

[Friendly] Iran vs Macedonia 02-06-2016 Live Report and Broadcast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One shot on our goal & one goal conceded ??

Comment

Rezaeiyan was not impressive today. Ansaridard barely touched the ball since he came on.

We played real well in the second half, the fighting spirit and great stamina was a shocker to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Wtf Rezaian. Almost cost us a goal

FT

3-1
        راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

And Beiranvands throws aren't nearly as impressive when it's obviously at expense of his play with his feet...

Comment

It could have been at least 5-1.

Comment

Was there a brawl between Ansarifard and Mohammadi in the end?

Comment

Originally posted by Hormozgan View Post
                Compare Rezaian and Montazeris demeanor on the field. Rezaeian has by far the most immature style of play in this squad. It's like everything has to be fancy, flashy or FIFA and he succeeds about 15% of the time. Come on man, just play smart...
                Thats true, Montazeri is pure quality, he especially showed his skills and calm, organized play against Argentina back then IMO

Comment

3-1 we won, good result, we can get better with gucci in also for watar game

Comment

Good game except for that JB failed to impress as usual.

Comment

good result and a decent overall game, shoulve scored at least 5-6 goals but still an overall solid game.

anybody else see milad mo and karim arguing at the end? what was that all about?
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Time for Dejagah to join the B team!....

Comment

Good team game, but really bad individual play by the following:

Rezaieian
                          Hajsafi (1st half)
                          Ezatollahi (1st half)
                          Amiri
                          JB (good defense, bad offense)

Everyone ran alot though and there was a general style. Hopefully the physical conditioning of the team will continue to improve and we should be able to smack around most Asian teams physically.
                          Taremi is suffering from lack of confidence. His head was down after game and wasn't standing straight.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                            good result and a decent overall game, shoulve scored at least 5-6 goals but still an overall solid game.

anybody else see milad mo and karim arguing at the end? what was that all about?
                            Didn't see it, but could it have to do with when Milad went for the shot instead of passing Ansarifard?

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                              Was there a brawl between Ansarifard and Mohammadi in the end?
                              be careful with your choice of words brother, it was far from a brawl.

a brawl implies violence and physical aggression they were arguing with each other that was it. I wonder what happened though
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                                This is one of those games where no shot from Taremi goes in for some reason.

He also missed huge chances in PP but he is amazing in creating goal opportunities
                                Taremi is over hyped. He is a good shadow striker and can create more opportunities but his finishing abilities are not superb like Azmoun.

Comment

Working...
                                X