[Friendly] Iran vs Macedonia 02-06-2016 Live Report and Broadcast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
    speaking of the kits, I saw what the idiots wearing the england jersey and I was wishing we could ave something like that.
    except change the light blue to light green and the blue stripe to green stripe.
    those jerks have such a fantastic looking jersey I was horribly jealous.
    I did it. I don't really like it too much though, it kind of reminds me of the bland kits Puma made for Algeria.

Comment

speaking of the new jersey they actually did not look that bad!!

to be honest I do not care about the jersey as long as the sponsor take care of TM and all their needs I would be more than happy with what they are wearing.
      IRI = FAILED

Comment

Speaking of the kits. I actually thought they looked decent. They are simple but look good in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by ARYA :) View Post
          No, I'm not bright at all my friend!!! Are you asking a question? Making an observation I assume. Good for you!! I assume you are the brightest member here! You sure sound like it!

What's happened to PFDC??

Sorry to even post here again! Used to post here often, hoped I'd alleviate some of the concerns brought forth by a dear member as relates to an English goof off and all of the sudden I start getting called names by our own members, by our own Iranians as though they are defending an Englishman.

Boy the maturity level of this forum has gone down the drain.
          I wanna know how you got 19 year old. Did you even bother looking at who posted it? It even has a verified check. Don't cry, it was your own fault.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
            Or we get them at WC and Sardar kills them
            That is if they make it to the world cup !

Comment

Rasti Sayyed ra nadidim dirooz, is he injured or is he pretermitted by Carlos?
              seems nobody was missing him....

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                I did it. I don't really like it too much though, it kind of reminds me of the bland kits Puma made for Algeria.

Not too crazy about that light green. The light green could have been red and the green stripe on the shorts red, instead of green. Also V-Neck always looks better.

I wish we could dump that ugly IFF emblem!

Comment

if anyone finds the full game can they please post it. I can't find it anywhere and have been waiting all day. Thanks in advance.
                  --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                  --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                  ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                  --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                  ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

The Macedonian player who scored against us plays for Palermo in Serie A

Comment

who assisted the first goal ?

Comment

http://uk.soccerway.com/matches/2016...ID=HP_MS_01_03

AJ.

Comment

I think the key, especially with new players, is patience.

Rezaeian didn't have a great game (not any where near the gloomy post that Doctor Doom posted), but he doesn't even have 10 caps for TM. Let these guys get a decent number of games under their belt before we start freaking out.

Some people start hot right away, some people need a bit of time. We know Rezaeian has some good tools, lets give him a chance to get into a groove.

Comment

[Friendly] Iran vs Macedonia 02-06-2016 Live Report and Broadcast

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
                            I think the key, especially with new players, is patience.

Rezaeian didn't have a great game (not any where near the gloomy post that Doctor Doom posted), but he doesn't even have 10 caps for TM. Let these guys get a decent number of games under their belt before we start freaking out.

Some people start hot right away, some people need a bit of time. We know Rezaeian has some good tools, lets give him a chance to get into a groove.
                            Speaking about his good tools, what was wrong with his crossing tho? He used to be the best Iranian crosser but he doesn't even show a slight sign of that in recent TM games

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                              Speaking about his good tools, what was wrong with his crossing tho? He used to be the best Iranian crosser but he doesn't even show a slight sign of that in recent TM games
                              Maybe because of his current position in defense
                              IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

where can you watch the full game?

Comment

Working...
                                X