Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
    He's a big boy.
    For you.
    Wtf???

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
      Wtf???
      He probably got drunk after watching Liverpool's defensive display today. Must be hard being a L'pool fan like littlepersia17

Comment

Originally posted by Gotham View Post
        He probably got drunk after watching Liverpool's defensive display today. Must be hard being a L'pool fan like littlepersia17
        savage lol

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
          savage lol
          Enjoy Europa League this season

Comment

Enjoy Europa League this season
            Lololol Chelsea tied Qarabag FK in London

That's an L

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
              Lololol Chelsea tied Qarabag FK in London

That's an L

We tied Qarabag 6-0?..... Uh okay

Comment

We tied Qarabag 6-0?..... Uh okay
                as an arsenal fan, ill freely admit it. We suck. Badly. Contrary to my user name a certain man is trying to win with tactics that are no longer relevant.

My joy in football this season comes from TM, PP in ACL, Legionairres doing cool shit , and Pars Jonoobi Jam . LOL

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                  as an arsenal fan, ill freely admit it. We suck. Badly. Contrary to my user name a certain man is trying to win with tactics that are no longer relevant.

My joy in football this season comes from TM, PP in ACL, Legionairres doing cool shit , and Pars Jonoobi Jam . LOL
                  Don't forget that bullshit FA Cup win over us, can't believe we lost to Mertesacker like wtf. Btw ask Webbie to change your username, he'll do it for you.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                    Without Arsenal not playing bad, there would be no point to watching Arsenal Fan TV. So you have that to look forward too as well

Comment

You watched the game? Must of finally experienced what real fans sound like, after years of watching Chelsea play.

Comment

You watched the game? Must of finally experienced what real fans sound like, after years of watching Chelsea play.
                        I was watching the Tottenham match instead. But all that sound at Anfield and they're still stuck with only one CB who actually knows what he's doing.

Comment

Fight...Fight...Fight!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                            Fight...Fight...Fight!!!
                            Stop being a wuss and tell us who you support lol. If you say Real or Barca leave right now

Comment

Stop being a wuss and tell us who you support lol. If you say Real or Barca leave right now
                              Leicester City

Comment

I was watching the Tottenham match instead. But all that sound at Anfield and they're still stuck with only one CB who actually knows what he's doing.
                                Triggered.

Comment

Working...
                                X