No announcement yet.

Ryan Tafazolli @ Peterborough United | 2016/17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seems like Ryan is struggling with his groin injury and may miss the remaining matches this season. It was earlier reported that he returned to training:

"Peterborough look set to be without Ryan Tafazolli for their Sky Bet League One clash with Fleetwood.

The defender is still struggling with a groin problem, while Gwion Edwards has returned to training following a knee injury but is unlikely to feature."

http://www.skysports.com/football/pe...preview/359174
    http://www.eatsleepsport.com/peterbo...#/.WPAgM_krLRY

"McCann doesn’t expect central defender Ryan Tafazolli to play again this season because of a groin problem."

http://www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk/s...cann-1-7913421

Comment

Ryan Sirous is on Hamshahri Varzeshi's cover

"I would like to play for Iran."
      "I didn't talk to CQ about the national team."
      "My parents didn't teach me Farsi."

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
        Ryan Sirous is on Hamshahri Varzeshi's cover

"I would like to play for Iran."
        "I didn't talk to CQ about the national team."
        "My parents didn't teach me Farsi."

I hate it when parents don't teach their kids Farsi!!!

Terrible!!!

Such a simple gift to
        Give them as children, now it will be 100 times harder to learn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post

Terrible!!!

Such a simple gift to

Learning to talk right now is more important for him that writing or reading.Because conversation is the actual key to communication of a good team workflow.

Comment

Originally posted by sedee91 View Post
            Learning to talk right now is more important for him that writing or reading.Because conversation is the actual key to communication of a good team workflow.
            I encourage you to re-read my post.
            I never said he needs to learn reading or writing.

When you learn from your parents as a first generation child, you typically only learn how to speak. Which is totally enough.

Comment

I encourage you to re-read my post.
              I never said he needs to learn reading or writing.

When you learn from your parents as a first generation child, you typically only learn how to speak. Which is totally enough.

I reject your encouragement will all due respect. Your post is more like a general opinion, just like this current post. I had a cousin who was 35 years of age when he first started learning Farsi and he turned out great. Its never to late to start learning something new. Its like how we had had Hashemian and Mahdavikia go to Germany and managed to learn the language. I'm not sure if they are just verbal/oral skills. I'm pretty sure they might know how to read and write, considering how Vahid is trying to become a coach.

Parents nowadays want their kids to learn a different language than their mother tongue, because they believe its more beneficial for them in the long run. For example, here in the US its more benefiticial to learn Spanish than Farsi, and this a fact not an opinion.

Hence we had players like Davari, Beitashour, and Nazari who could barely speak Farsi or want to learn our magnificent and high cultured language.

Comment

Originally posted by sedee91 View Post
                I reject your encouragement will all due respect. Your post is more like a general opinion, just like this current post. I had a cousin who was 35 years of age when he first started learning Farsi and he turned out great. Its never to late to start learning something new. Its like how we had had Hashemian and Mahdavikia go to Germany and managed to learn the language. I'm not sure if they are just verbal/oral skills. I'm pretty sure they might know how to read and write, considering how Vahid is trying to become a coach.

Parents nowadays want their kids to learn a different language than their mother tongue, because they believe its more beneficial for them in the long run. For example, here in the US its more benefiticial to learn Spanish than Farsi, and this a fact not an opinion.

Hence we had players like Davari, Beitashour, and Nazari who could barely speak Farsi or want to learn our magnificent and high cultured language.
                I think you still totally missed my point. I agree with you.

But it's been proven that it's not overwhelming for children to learn many languages at a young age.

I am a polyglot myself, I speak from experience.

So my ONLY point was that it is much more difficult to learn later in life.

When you are just a kid you don't put active effort, all the lazy ass parents need to do is put the effort in to speak a little Farsi with their kids here and there.

Comment

Full interview with Ryan Sirous. He said that he will do his best to be invited to TM. Also, he knows all TM players and regularly follows Iranian football.

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1411152...8C%D8%A7%D9%85

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                    Full interview with Ryan Sirous. He said that he will do his best to be invited to TM. Also, he knows all TM players and regularly follows Iranian football.

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1411152...8C%D8%A7%D9%85
                    Great to see his enthusiasm

Comment

Even if Tafazolli doesn't get called up, which I believe he should, we need to look into young centre backs for the national team. Currently Montazeri and Hosseini look to be getting better with age but they maybe only have 1-2 more years. Pouraliganji has surpassed them both in terms of stabilising a starting role. He needs a partner.

Comment

Terrible!!!

Such a simple gift to

It's hard to do when not both parents are persian.
                        I learned farsi first, then I learned german when I was going to the kindergarden. But If one of my parents wasn't Iranian I would not be able to communicate with him/her for 2 years. So you should understand the struggle ^^
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AsOen5 View Post
                          I learned farsi first, then I learned german when I was going to the kindergarden. But If one of my parents wasn't Iranian I would not be able to communicate with him/her for 2 years. So you should understand the struggle ^^
                          I can attest to that for sure ..!!
                          I sure as shitt was too koongoshad to teach my two little ones..!!

Comment

Originally posted by AsOen5 View Post
                            I knew a couple who were both farsi but their full Iranian child never learned it properly because he wasn't taught it. He actually had trials with Iran's national B-ball team and the players would tease him a lot for not being able to speak (which embarrassed him and discouraged the guy from going back). Funnily enough they're very educated people and so is their son... but these odd situations do occur

Comment

I said what I said because I know hundreds of iranians in california who have both parents, and still do not speak. To me, that is UNACCEPTABLE.

Its not just I that feels this way, if you have two latino parents and don't speak spanish you will be shit on in the same manner.

If you only have one parent its more understandable. but my Uncle is married to a German woman and even she learned farsi!

its all about effort.

Comment

I understand how spending time to teach your kid's Persian is a huge difficulty now with the busy day to day lives people have, however I have no idea why parents who are native Persian speakers won't teach their kids.
                                Studies now are consistently showing your kids learning another language is extremely valuable and that kids are more than capable of it.

Kids will learn the main language of a country once they go to school and they will pick it up quick. If you teach them English with your messed up accent, they won't learn Persian and they will pick up your weird language habits.

I hope I didn't come across as preachy on this.

Comment

Working...
                                X