Reza Ghoochannejhad @ SC Heerenveen | 2016/17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    deserved draw. impressed by herenveen overall.
    LOL how was that a deserved draw? In no way it was a deserved draw..

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
      LOL how was that a deserved draw? In no way it was a deserved draw..
      Are you implying that because you are a PSV fan? I know it's hard to be neutral when you support a certain team.

Comment

Yeah it's hard to be neutral if you are an Iranian rooting for Reza..
        Heereenveen was lucky it didn't concede 2 or 3 goals more and scored on there only chance.. let's not even talk about ball possession and the amount of attacks.
        Also whole Holland is saying that PSV messed up as they should've easily won this match.. but yeah I guess it's me not being neutral :P

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
          Yeah it's hard to be neutral if you are an Iranian rooting for Reza..
          Heereenveen was lucky it didn't concede 2 or 3 goals more and scored on there only chance.. let's not even talk about ball possession and the amount of attacks.
          Also whole Holland is saying that PSV messed up as they should've easily won this match.. but yeah I guess it's me not being neutral :P
          while I agree that overall psv were dominant, considering the disparity in quality between the two sides, and the fact that Herenveen did in fact limit PSV considerably apart from the last twenty, while still maintaining a decent threat through Zeneli and Gucci, I'd say they did deserve a draw. I think PSV had a bit of CL hangover from game against our boys in Rostov , and it showed because at times they struggled to break through gridlocked psv defense, until game really became open at the end.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
            while I agree that overall psv were dominant, considering the disparity in quality between the two sides, and the fact that Herenveen did in fact limit PSV considerably apart from the last twenty, while still maintaining a decent threat through Zeneli and Gucci, I'd say they did deserve a draw. I think PSV had a bit of CL hangover from game against our boys in Rostov , and it showed because at times they struggled to break through gridlocked psv defense, until game really became open at the end.
            you may be right, but herrenven try thier best and reza play well, when he got subbed at 79 min, you could tell the whole stadium was applauding

Comment

Reza scored his team winning 3-0

Comment

Heerenveen is now third, above psv and az alkmaar.

Comment

Originally posted by bijbij View Post
                  Heerenveen is now third, above psv and az alkmaar.
                  Yup but the key is reza is scoring 4 goals so far yes the apponent is 10 men but he is still scoring

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                    Yup but the key is reza is scoring 4 goals so far yes the apponent is 10 men but he is still scoring
                    9 men. They have 2 res cards.

Comment

His 4rd goal of the season, good for Gucci. I like the coach Streppel, he gives Gucci the confidence he needs as a striker and Gucci shows his value for the team every match.

Comment

Gucci's goal.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                          His 4rd goal of the season, good for Gucci. I like the coach Streppel, he gives Gucci the confidence he needs as a striker and Gucci shows his value for the team every match.
                          baba, was it his "4rd" goal of the season or his chevy goal of the season? Maybe even paykan goal of the season!

Comment

Afarin Reza!!! His team is doing amazing!!
                            --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                            --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                            ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                            --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                            ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post

The guy was and is on fire!!!! he will do well against Syria!!

Comment

Gooo Gucci : )
                                Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                                O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Working...
                                X