Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reza is in the Eredivisie team of the season:

"REZA GHOOCHANNEJHAD (Heerenveen):
    Scoring 19 goals for a Heerenveen team finishing right in the middle of the league is no easy achievement, but the Iran international has been deadly all season."

http://www.goal.com/en/news/755/euro...-of-the-season

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post

"REZA GHOOCHANNEJHAD (Heerenveen):
      Scoring 19 goals for a Heerenveen team finishing right in the middle of the league is no easy achievement, but the Iran international has been deadly all season."

http://www.goal.com/en/news/755/euro...-of-the-season
      Wow thats an achievement!! congrats to Gucci

Gesendet von meinem SM-G900F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Ok
        Originally posted by Kian B. View Post

Wow, how many of these players are actually Dutch?, I mean Dutch Dutch

ستايشگر آموزگاری هستم که انديشيدن را
        به من بياموزد و نه انديشه ها را. زرتشت

Comment

Why is Dirk Kuyt not on that list?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Click View Post
            Ok Wow, how many of these players are actually Dutch?, I mean Dutch Dutch
            Propper and Karsdorp

Comment

I think TM is at the level of a top first division club in Holland. Combined with Jahanbakhsh Azmoun and shojaei we should have a team
              as strong as a top club in Holland. And we are at the level of a middle European.

Comment

I really hope CQ plays Gucci more than he does. He certainly should start more games then Taremi. I know he is a smaller body and Taremi can be more dangerous in the air as well as ground but Gucci is x10 smarter in finishing and passing in front of the goal. If he starts next to Sardar we shall be really good upfront. I think he was very frustrated last TM game and you could tell he wasn't really happy. Taremi really needs to go outside of iran to develop. He has a lot of work to do and he is younger anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by DireStraits View Post
                  I think TM is at the level of a top first division club in Holland. Combined with Jahanbakhsh Azmoun and shojaei we should have a team
                  as strong as a top club in Holland. And we are at the level of a middle European.
                  TM is better than any club in Holland except maybe for Ajax (it can go either way against them)

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
                    TM is better than any club in Holland except maybe for Ajax (it can go either way against them)
                    That's quite a weird statement as Ajax didn't win the league and just recently lost to PSV (whom they lose to quite often).

Comment

IMHO after Daei, Ghoochannejad is our most poised and lethal striker with extremely high IQ and opportunistic sense who knows where and when to aim his finishing touches.

He is not as fancy striker as the likes of Taremi, however he capitalizes on most of his golden opportunities, while Taremi, as good and entertaining of a player, still misses more than a handful scoring chances in most of his games.

We need someone who scores best, out of the minimum provided services to him, not someone who creates many scoring opportunities himself, yet fails to convert most of them...

Comment

I also said a top first division club in Holland. That says we are close to Holland national team who happened to win 3th in Brezil.

Comment

Originally posted by DireStraits View Post
                          I also said a top first division club in Holland. That says we are close to Holland national team who happened to win 3th in Brezil.
                          Holland 2014 is a shadow of Holland 2016 - present. Iran can beat today's Dutch team if they can shut down Robben.

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
                            That's quite a weird statement as Ajax didn't win the league and just recently lost to PSV (whom they lose to quite often).
                            Ajax did not win the league because they had a bad start in August + they lost against PSV because they were tired of playing 120 minutes against Schalke 04. But you are probably still butthurted that PSV ended under Ajax and didn't do jack shit in Europe?

Comment

Reza Ghoochannejhad @ SC Heerenveen | 2016/17

Holland 2014 is a shadow of Holland 2016 - present. Iran can beat today's Dutch team if they can shut down Robben.
                              I think you mean Holland 2017 is a shadow of Holland 2014.

Comment

Originally posted by IranPowned View Post
                                Ajax did not win the league because they had a bad start in August + they lost against PSV because they were tired of playing 120 minutes against Schalke 04. But you are probably still butthurted that PSV ended under Ajax and didn't do jack shit in Europe?
                                Yeah and they tied PSV at home in December, because the players were wearing the wrong shoes?
                                At the end of the day there's no way you could say Ajax is the best Dutch team this year, no matter how much you like to or how butthurt you are. Even if Ajax wins against Man u (both Feyenoord and PSV have won from Man u in Europe, this season and last season respectively).
                                Still props to Ajax for getting this far in Europe, that's quite the achievement. Hopefully they'll win the cup now.

Comment

Working...
                                X