Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rezas a savage.. Scores on them twice then steps on the defenders hands 😂😂😂

Comment

Do we have a video with both his goals, in one?

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
        Do we have a video with both his goals, in one?
        https://twitter.com/FootballPersian/...50256526716928

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
          Ah man... Damn they updated his wikipedia pretty fast then lmao
          7 goals is good, he hit 15 i will be happy, he can score up to 20 this year

Comment

I read somewhere his team is going to buy a Romanian striker for 3.5 millions, if this happens Reza need to keep scoring in order to keep his place in the starting 11.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
              I read somewhere his team is going to buy a Romanian striker for 3.5 millions, if this happens Reza need to keep scoring in order to keep his place in the starting 11.
              It makes no sense. Their team has no problem scoring goals.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

They want Dorin Rotariu, but he's a winger, not a CF.
                http://www.transfermarkt.com/dorin-r...spieler/250573

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                  They want Dorin Rotariu, but he's a winger, not a CF.
                  http://www.transfermarkt.com/dorin-r...spieler/250573
                  can play as striker also.

Comment

even if they buy, reza is thier first striker, you score 7 goals and not be main forward is a issue

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
                      Go Ahead Eagles is one of the most amateur sounding club teams i have ever heard of, such a weird name lool
                      Go Ahead Eagles sounds very GAE

Comment

Originally posted by Bessos View Post
                        Go Ahead Eagles sounds very GAE
                        savage

Comment

Looks like in the optimal line up for TM is Goochan nejad is left forward Azmoun in the center Jahanbakhsh in the right.
                          --------------------------------Biranvand-----------------------
                          Ramin----------Hosseini--------------------PAG--------------Milad
                          ------------- ----Hajsafi-----------------Ashkan--------------
                          ----JB--------------------------------------------------Gucci
                          -----------------------------Azmoun-----------------------------

Comment

ashkan and Haj at defensive mid is suicidal. Saeid needs to play there instead of ash. Him and Hajsafi have had a good partnership there. Plus Hajsafi is in good form while Saeid is getting decent minutes ( less than he deserves albeit) for a champions league level team ( who have a very hard MF to break in to) and has performed excellently whenever played, whereas Ashkan doesn't even have a team right now ( not to hate on him, I think he is one of our best players). I doubt CQ will put gucci on the left even though I would love to see it, simply do to the fact that our wingers are asked to contribute a lot defensively, and gucci is a penalty box player. We have so many options at Centre forward at the moment, we are spoiled for choice. Sardar scoring left and right in league and CL, Gucci high in the scoring charts in eridivisie, and Karim's excellent form getting him a move to giants Olympiacos. Plus we have Samizadeh to keep an eye for a guy who could come in after WC...

Comment

^Speaking of Cashkan, gonna be interesting to see if he will still have his spot on TM if he remains clubless after new year..

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                                ^Speaking of Cashkan, gonna be interesting to see if he will still have his spot on TM if he remains clubless after new year..
                                I think he will get a new club in January. He still has the quality to play in bundesliga and other top leagues(namely spain where his friend Kevin Prince is doing well with Las Palmas), he isn't that old (30) and would still have 2-4 years at a high level left in him. Given his experience, (bundesliga winner, competed in Champions Leaguge with Wolsburg, best player for his team in PL, WC, Asian Cup, Etc) im sure there will be interested teams. Plus now that hes made a ton of money in qatar, he can settle financially for less . Lets see, hopefully he makes an exciting move... and we have yet another top legionnaire to watch on the weekends

Comment

Working...
                                X