No announcement yet.

Reza Ghoochannejhad @ SC Heerenveen | 2016/17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reza and ARJ… Wow… Saturdays are for the boys!!

Comment

If it weren't for that wrong offside call, he would have a hattrick!
      Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Comment

Both his goals in one video: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5...-01-2017_sport

Comment

i predicited from the begining he can get up to 15 goals in league, but i think leauge and cup he can get like 20, honestly if he can get 15 goal that is good, if herrenven want to be top 3, reza need to bang in the goals

Comment

I'll keep saying this because I'm feeling this:

It feels sooooooo damn good being a Team Melli fan today. And the cherry on top of this sweet sweet cake, is qualifying to the 2018 WC.

Comment

Reza Ghoochannejhad

Comment

Comment

Good for Reza, a true finisher.

Comment

Both Reza & JB are in team of the week. Our boys are too strong for Dutch league lol

Comment

The issue is the performance of Reza, JB, Masoud, Ansarifard, Sardar, Milad open the eyes for scouts in respective countries, BUT main problem is the mentality in Iran, 24-25 years old player is not ready to leave behind 600-700k a year to go play for 1/4 of these money in Holland, Greece, Russia, Etc.
                      This is not a coincidence that majority of these guys who never tasted the big money in Iran before joining European countries, once you do that is hard to change their mind, that is of course beside the BS many players in IPL use, claiming we have European offers to increase their market value.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                        The issue is the performance of Reza, JB, Masoud, Ansarifard, Sardar, Milad open the eyes for scouts in respective countries, BUT main problem is the mentality in Iran, 24-25 years old player is not ready to leave behind 600-700k a year to go play for 1/4 of these money in Holland, Greece, Russia, Etc.
                        This is not a coincidence that majority of these guys who never tasted the big money in Iran before joining European countries, once you do that is hard to change their mind, that is of course beside the BS many players in IPL use, claiming we have European offers to increase their market value.
                        You are right, however this happens all over the world, I've seen more than 20 great talents from Brazil or Africa play in Chinese or qatari league because of money.

The situation is improving for us, and we have a solid foundation for the future.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
                        AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

""A typical striker 'running along the top:" A real striker's selfish "

Reza Ghoochannejhad has increased its production season to nine goals. The home game against ADO Den Haag (2-0), the Iranian made two goals, so he takes great scorer in the standings of the Premier League.

"I had it just happened this week with Gerald Sibon on" Ghoochannejhad tells Omrop Friesland . "A real striker's selfish lives of chances and goals. I'm an atypical striker, more of a team player. Whether I score or Sam or Arber, that does not matter to me. The mutual gunfactor at the forefront of players is great. "

ADO decorated Sam Larsson penalty. An ideal opportunity for a flawless hat-trick so, but the Swede 'm themselves took and failed. "Tonight I'm decisive, in other competitions were Arber and Sam it. The important thing is that we work well together. If we do that, the goals will come."

A nice statistic is that Ghoochannejhad still did not finish in a lost game. In short, if he scores, then one takes a point in any case. "Is that so? I did not know. Let's hope it stays that way, that's good.""

http://www.soccernews.nl/news/379341...#ixzz4VtzZQ1Bx

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                            Carlos's obvious preferential treatment of his EU based talents in TM, is THE BIGGEST FACTOR why of late, such young lads look over the big money offers thrown at them in IPL/Arabs and instead look to EU to advance their careers and by default make themselves much more CAPABLE International talent for our Country.

Comment

http://www.sc-heerenveen.nl/nieuws/a...untenrecord/10

btw, next year kits for Sc heerveen

ma homie is just a goal away from my predicted 10goals for this season and looks primed to possibly match or surpass his own record of 13 goals which he netted in Jupiler league in his first term in Holland.
                              damesh garm..! he is really in tip top form and deserves some sorta starting role provided for him in TM by Carlito..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                                http://www.sc-heerenveen.nl/nieuws/a...untenrecord/10

btw, next year kits for Sc heerveen

ma homie is just a goal away from my predicted 10goals for this season and looks primed to possibly match or surpass his own record of 13 goals which he netted in Jupiler league in his first term in Holland.
                                damesh garm..! he is really in tip top form and deserves some sorta starting role provided for him in TM by Carlito..!!
                                I think it's time to switch to 4-4-2 for CQ to stop his headaches

PSYCHOPATH
                                https://open.spotify.com/track/54q3rTiRdvXGar9WvqJA4T

Comment

Working...
                                X