Hassan Ale Safar Passed Away :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hassan Ale Safar Passed Away :(

He just passed away. I can't believe it, so many people dying these days, I used to watch all his TV shows.

Many of you most definitely remember him by his long goooooooooaaaaaaal commentating from 2000 thru 2008. He had his sports TBH show on various LA based tv channels such as ITN, Omide Oran, jaame jam, Talesh etc.

Rest in peace Hassan agha. You were a great man, as well as a great sports tv host.

Our own member "Sarbaz" used to call his show almost every day.

[emoji17]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is indeed a sad news, if i am not wrong he was suffering from cancer for quite long time. He was one of first pioneers of Iranian football news outside the country for many people since 90s just like PFDC, ISP and few others and when actually not lots of people had internet access like these days.

Rest in peace Mr Alesafar

Rouhesh shaad va yaadesh gerami

Comment

Really sad news I saw him before the Iraq game in Australia and spoke to him for a few minutes, he was a very friendly person. RIP
      چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
      We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

RIP!!!

Comment

Damn, that's sad news! May he rest in peace!
          Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

NOOOOO, what happened to him, i know him personally and he was a very nice guy, i cant believe it!!!
            Khoda biamorzatesh!!!!

Comment

May he rest in peace

Comment

Rest in peace.
                I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Khoda rahmatesh kone. A man who truly loved TM. I hope his family can get through these tough times.

Comment

RIP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Damn it, so many great people dying these days! I loved Ale Safar's passion and have some good memories with his commentating, quickly became a hardcore Iran football fan back then - mostly avoiding IRIB despite better quality, willing to watch it with Ale Safar's commentating even if you barley could see the ball.

Some used to criticize him, claiming he exaggerates and screams too much, but I personally loved it! - much better than the emotionless and boring commentators these days...

https://youtu.be/Aqk4cVyEAl0
                      https://youtu.be/aQwYzYvkSJU

and my favorite:

https://youtu.be/IfKvz0ITj38

RIP
                      Formerly known as Persianking!
                      Follow me @
                      instagram/iranscout
                      instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

OMG what happened to him ?

Khoda biyamorzatesh

Ey baba I am so saddened

I used to talk to him all the time on his sports shows and every time I came to LA from Oklahoma City, we used to go and have lunch at Javan Resturant

Very nice guy and passionate about Iran

My he RIP

This news really messed up my day

Comment

Khoda rahmatesh kone.
                          R.I.P
                          "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Does anyone know how or why he passed away ? Was he sick or was it sudden ?

Comment

Wow, what a sad news. I really enjoyed his commentating, although he got really emotional at times, you could tell he really was passionate about TM. I used to watch TM games with my grandparents on his show back in the day. May he rest in peace.

Comment

Working...
                              X