Hassan Ale Safar Passed Away :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khoda rahmatesh kone
    I called one of his shows once as a teenager a few years ago, loved the man. With all the difficulties of having a show abroad he always did a fantastic job and told great stories, talked about our league in a wonderful way. I wish his family patience in these hard times
    Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
    محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
    - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
      Does anyone know how or why he passed away ? Was he sick or was it sudden ?
      He had cancer and was battling with it for while if i am not wrong...

Comment

RIP. I met him in Germany before the Mexico game. Nice guy & hard core Sanate Naft Abadan fan.

Comment

I met him in 1985 at a gathering for people from Khuezestan where Zia also sang. He used to sell insurance or tried to sell. He was not successful then turned into sport reporter and had a following. I liked his passion for football, especially when Team-e Melli played.

Like most Iranian immigrants he was confused and struggled with life. Sad to read that he passed away. if I were to guesstimate, he was in mid-60. R.I.P.
          چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

wow. he was my friend.. may he rest in peace.. I still can't believe it.. he was a very healthy guy.
            __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
            We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

The voice that made me feel goosebumps every time Iran played, RIP to a pioneer.

Comment

Az hameye gozareshgarhaa bahaaltar bood. Vaghean.

Roshesh shaad.
                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Vaghan roooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohesh shaaaaaaaaad! Saying it his own way...
                  World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                  sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                  If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                  -

Comment

may he rest in peace :-(
                    TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

http://www.irankicks.com/newscast/da...AlOzejvfjJ.php

Hope mods are okay with my posting irankicks stuff. I used to go to this forum all the time. Nader's interview with him was wonderful!

Comment

Very sad news, RIP!!

Comment

My favourite voice ever. Loved his commentary with Mehran Molkara. Ey baba its so sad when i see people like him who love Iran that much die outside their country. Roohesh shad my thoughts are with his family.

Comment

Originally posted by Exoma II View Post
                            http://www.irankicks.com/newscast/da...AlOzejvfjJ.php

Hope mods are okay with my posting irankicks stuff. I used to go to this forum all the time. Nader's interview with him was wonderful!
                            Good to see you back Exy, yeah good old days of IK. I remember this interview

Originally posted by ShiroKhorshid View Post
                            My favourite voice ever. Loved his commentary with Mehran Molkara. Ey baba its so sad when i see people like him who love Iran that much die outside their country. Roohesh shad my thoughts are with his family.
                            Agreed, it was a joy watching his passionate commentating, gave the live matches a different dimension.

For Iranian football matches I used to not watch IRIB broadcast, instead listen to Alesafar and Molkara's commentating. Their commentating duo during Asian Cup 2004 was one of the best Iranian football commentating I have seen, full of excitement and passion, even though you couldn't hear the real stadium sounds, but still Amazon to watch!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Now that you said it i can clearly remember that i watched the match vs Oman in AC2004 on Tapesh. Cant forget the scene when Badavi and Rezaei had that fight. I also watched the AC 2007 on Tapesh where i believe they showed all matches in the tournament live. Also that Mexico friendly where we lost 4:0 in the same year. Time flies ...

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                                Good to see you back Exy, yeah good old days of IK. I remember this interview

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Good to be back! Thanks so much, Keano! I missed you too! You're the only one from IK here though

Comment

Working...
                                X