ACL Spot Reduction!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ACL Spot Reduction!

Our spot reduction has officially been confirmed. We now have 2+2 spots, meaning for the upcoming ACL season, Esteghlal Khuzestan and Zobahan will go through directly and Esteghlal and Persepolis both have to qualify through a playoff match.

Good. Let the reduction begins.

The Iranian club teams did not do well so why worry spot reduction(s)?

In my view, there should be no Iranian clubs in Arabian Club League.
    چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Originally posted by AIrani View Post
      Good. Let the reduction begins.

The Iranian club teams did not do well so why worry spot reduction(s)?

In my view, there should be no Iranian clubs in Arabian Club League.
      What kind of approach is that? The best clubs will advance in the ACL. Iranian clubs are just not consistent enough to be able to compete internationally. Our clubs change 30-50% of their squad each year because of the conscription rule. It's almost impossible to work with such changes as a coach. Especially in clubs like Malavan and Tractor are suffering because of this, although they get some of the best players in their clubs for 1-2 years.
      Team Melli - Traxtor - Barcelona

Comment

I expect Esteghlal and Persepolis to breeze through play offs, most teams in the play off phase are weak teams. Both Esteghlal and Persepolis have some of the strongest squads and best coaching in Asia.....they can both make a nice push this year.
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

The allocation for 2017 and 2018 acl is going to made in November so still not determined

Comment

Working...
          X