This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
    He had some nice touches here and there, and is playing OK with the few opportunities he is offered. Just a reminder, he is playing against world class defenders...I think he did OK so far. Nothing special, but not too bad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My assessment is the same. Although I would add Azmoun should have done better with a chance to send Poloz through on goal. That was prob rostov's best chance.

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
      Does anyone know wth is going on with irib, some saying they are showing the game but in few streaming i have they are showing a movie?!?!?!
      IRIB didn't buy the rights, non-digital TV devices are showing a movie instead. I am watching the game on Telewebion.

Comment

Originally posted by CHaMiLLionaire View Post
        If this was Gucci, he wouldve been running all over the place and challenging each tackle.

I think Sardar is a great talent, but he is being way too over hyped and its showing here. Everyone is talking about him and about how he is the next Zlatan.

He has a chance to prove it, and he is just walking all over the field not challenging or playing any ball.
        Yea
        Been playing this bs way for going on handful of games now ..! Fking annoying
        Perhaps a bit too much notoriety has gone to his head ..!? Or is he just plain choking ..!??

He has been playing way too laxed for my liking. ..!

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
          Does anyone know wth is going on with irib, some saying they are showing the game but in few streaming i have they are showing a movie?!?!?!
          They were suppose to show the game for sure no idea why not happening

Comment

Time to bring Saeid in the game

Comment

Azmoun should be a cam rather then a striker
              WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                IRIB didn't buy the rights, non-digital TV devices are showing a movie instead. I am watching the game on Telewebion.
                Which channel on telewebion?

Comment

Lmao pfdc back at it again..

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                    Time to bring Saeid in the game
                    By the way it's looking , SArdar might be subbed out ( hoping not). I don't think saied will see time in this game because he is too young for this game? He'd get more excited rather than sticking to the game plan but I hope I'm
                    Wrong .

Comment

Originally posted by ballhugger View Post
                      Which channel on telewebion?
                      IRIB 3
                      http://www.telewebion.com/#!/live/tv3

Although I'm watching on my phone.

Comment

Originally posted by CHaMiLLionaire View Post
                        If this was Gucci, he wouldve been running all over the place and challenging each tackle.

I think Sardar is a great talent, but he is being way too over hyped and its showing here. Everyone is talking about him and about how he is the next Zlatan.

He has a chance to prove it, and he is just walking all over the field not challenging or playing any ball.
                        Exactly my thoughts man.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                          IRIB 3
                          http://www.telewebion.com/#!/live/tv3

Although I'm watching on my phone.
                          Thanks.

Comment

Never mind!

Comment

Somehow people here think they know more than Berdyev and Queiroz about where to play Azmoun.

He is better than Gucci hands down. Azmoun has scored 15 goals in 20 games and Gucci has scored 14 goals in 30 games.

Comment

Ezatolahi needs to come on for Yerokhin. Azmoun has no support behind him.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Working...
                                X