X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still 1 sub for Rostov available.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
      What's the use of pulling back that far to defend CK if u just gonna stand there in the box playing pocket pool
      Its not his fault the defender isn't man marking when he should. He is there as a zonal defender in that situation.

Comment

LOLOL at the people who think Sardar is overrated..... HE IS ONLY 21 YEARS OLD PLAYING AGAINST BAYERN MUNICH.... YES the same Bayern Munich that competes for Champions League finals every year

Comment

Their 2nd sub was a new signing DM Prepelita, usually it was Saeid, now Saeid have to compete with this guy..

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
            Its not his fault the defender isn't man marking when he should. He is there as a zonal defender in that situation.
            Didn't get a chance to see replay but from bit I saw , he definitly should helped out defensively and challenged that header.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
              Sardar beaten by a shorter guy for the header 4th goal
              Another example of his rather lifeless display today.
              Not only today! I could also see that in his last 2 games in TM! For some reason, he's just not the same player anymore!

If he continues like this, there is a big chance he will be put on the bench and eventually be back to Iran!

Comment

I think we should see this loss positively. Sardar hopefully will get more motivation to train harder and improve his game. It could be important for his development.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                  Rostov made their final sub. I turned off the game.
                  They made their 2nd sub

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                    They made their 2nd sub
                    I forgot how to count! Too many goals, lol.

I thought they did 2 subs at half time.

Comment

Azmoun is overrated. Taremi is better than him.

*sarcasm off*

Comment

Originally posted by pdot View Post
                        Yeah you are. You racially profiled Lewandowski based on his last name to be Jewish. And you thought you would get cookie points by saying he dived, which he didn't. I guess you were trying to view Jews pleasantly by saying that?
                        Dude im trying to get updates on a game and youre whining like a homosexual for no reason. please lets just watch this game.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                          Not only today! I could also see that in his last 2 games in TM! For some reason, he's just not the same player anymore!

If he continues like this, there is a big chance he will be put on the bench and eventually be back to Iran!
                          Im sorry but this has to be the most stupid thing ive read all day. Azizam you realize who Rostov is playing right? BAYERN MUNICH, Not ajax, not zenit, BAYERN. They are playing arguably the best team in the world. If you truly expect sardar to make such a big difference or score a goal you are dilusional. And sardar back to Iran? LOL! You are probably one of those fools who wanted karimi back to sepahan or encouraged taremi to leave caykur. Absolutely retarded post.. sardar will be back and stronger than ever. HE IS OUR FUTURE AND PRESENT

Comment

KImmich is aleady better than legendary Lahm..

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post

Some people seem to forget that this is Azmoun and not Ronaldo/Messi. He will have bad days like every other footballer and he will not score goals every single game. That is perfectly natural.

Comment

Sardar did not score against Bayern in Allianz arena, I am not impressed, I seriously think he should come back to Iran

Comment

Working...
                                X