This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
    It is not about result, it is about how Rostov played. They simply started the game with mentality of losing with less goals. Game plan was wrong.
    They can't do anything else then defend with 11 men. However their midfielders were shut down by Bayern's pressing.
    This Bayern is tougher to play against than Barca in Camp Nou.

Rostov shouldn't have conceded before HT, they lost focus since then.

Comment

Originally posted by Nader25 View Post
      both the german and the english commentators called sardar az iraninans messi

dont get it why just messi? he has nothing in common with messi....

he reminds me more of ali daee both for the good and the bad....

the bad: he is little laisy, waiting like Daee that the ball is served infront of his dodool to put it then in there..

i think he needs to show much more action and commitment and janb o joosh if wants to get in line with european strikers...

ok, i know todays rostows match was a defensive one, he barely got some passes....
      Because of a shitty video where he was called Iranian Messi.

It's not a shame to lose 5:0 against Bayern.
      I think Rostov will play more comfortable the next games for sure.
      People should stop writing bullshit like Ghoochannejhad > Azmoun.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
        They can't do anything else then defend with 11 men. However their midfielders were shut down by Bayern's pressing.
        This Bayern is tougher to play against than Barca in Camp Nou.
        Rostov shouldn't have conceded before HT, they lost focus since then.
        They lost the midfielder, very simple. Playing with two forwards was totally a suicide. WTF the coaching staff smoke?

Comment

As much of a talent I think Sardar is, he will never get to the greatness of Ali Karimi... tbh, I think AK8 is the greatest footballer in Iranian history.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
            As much of a talent I think Sardar is, he will never get to the greatness of Ali Karimi... tbh, I think AK8 is the greatest footballer in Iranian history.
            He is 21 years old. We will reevaluate that statement only when Sardar hangs up his boots

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
              Not only today! I could also see that in his last 2 games in TM! For some reason, he's just not the same player anymore!

If he continues like this, there is a big chance he will be put on the bench and eventually be back to Iran!
              Didnt you also say Rostov would get destroyed by Ajax? You should really relax with your big predictions...

This whole going back to Iran trend is just dumb. Azmoun won't be back in Iran for 10 years at least.

Comment

Two totally different players IMO.
                Whereas Azmoun actually is the smarter player moving to Rostov at 21 when Karimi should have moved that early as well. He preferred the Oman Abdulrahman route though

Comment

Imo, if Sardar was Superman they would have easily won the game...

People should take a chill pill.

Comment

Wow so much bickering among us. Lets be realistic here guys, did we expect Azmoun to singlehandedly win the game for Rostov? This is Bayern Munich we are talking about here. Azmoun, Ezatollahi and their team mates are playing among the world's greatest. Each individual on their team has work to do for improvement. It will be amazing to see Azmoun score, lets just hang in there and see what happens through the rest of the games.

Comment

I think no one expected Rostov to be better than Bayern Munich. Sardar Azmoun clearly showed that he is the best player in Rostov. He was the only player in Rostov trying to create an attack. But I was shocked by the performance of their captain Gațcan, he was extremely slow and gave the ball away several times for no reason. Also Christian Noboa was disappointing. It is better for Rostov to play with young and fast players against strong european teams like Atletico and Bayern. I believe that Saeid can contribute alot to the midfield.

Conclusion: You can't expect a Peugeot to win a race against a Ferrari

Comment

Not Azmoun fault but a debut to forget as for result today. He is still young and already making CL debut.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                          Two totally different players IMO.
                          Whereas Azmoun actually is the smarter player moving to Rostov at 21 when Karimi should have moved that early as well. He preferred the Oman Abdulrahman route though
                          Who cares about which routes to take... tbh i think omar abdulrahman is better than sardar too and yes i know they're different players but i do think sardar is a beast still

Comment

Armin 2afm was at the stadium

Comment

Who cares about which routes to take... tbh i think omar abdulrahman is better than sardar too and yes i know they're different players but i do think sardar is a beast still
                              LOOOOOL

Needed a good laugh today . The most overhyped player I've seen in Asia. That guy plays for UAE and some shit club in that shit league. He's done nothing against anyone of any notoriety. Calm down.

Honestly, the level of footballing knowledge on these threads is really low .

Comment

If Azmoun started alone uptop and Doumbia started instead of Poloz there could have been a real chance at a couple or even a few opportunities for Rostov. Doumbia's speed made Martinez and Alaba sweat in the second half.

Comment

Working...
                                X