This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by saeed_noro View Post
    what would be the score tonight, if bayern faced, lets say, the best iranian team tonight.....7:0??
    lets not even go there.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
      Reza destroyed South Korea but couldnt get by Nigeria's defense. Different games against different players of different teams need different lineups.

Beikzadeh is also good in IPL and was ok against South Korea last cycle but if you played him at LB against China we would have lost.
      and you would know a better lineup for Rostov than say...Berdyev? You have watched all their games in so much detail and see Doumbia in every practice? Or are you just judging him based on these twenty minutes? Please, dont talk about tactics and lineups. Berdyev is the person who got them here from relegation. Sorry, but with or without your beloved doumbia, rostov still would have been smashed.

Comment

Originally posted by saeed_noro View Post
        what would be the score tonight, if bayern faced, lets say, the best iranian team tonight.....7:0??
        Better to ask what would the score be if Rastov faced the top two Iranian teams at the same time. 7:0?[emoji56]
        .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

I didnt expect Azmoun to set the world afire last night, nor shd any of us. Given his age, his club's standing in europe and the quality of all the teams they'd be facing in UCL, I think we shd be happy he gets some minutes and try to use what scant few chances he gets to do something positive. Now, if a goal comes by, all the better
          But the disparity between Rostov's and generally russian league and the rest of leagues represented at UCL is quite stark.

My only problem is with that complete moron who first labeled him ''iranian messi''. WTF was going on in that moron's head when he started that? Where and in what aspect does Azmoun resemble Messi? Not in style, not in statute, not in looks, not in ... .
          Why come up with such absurd labels that can be used to ridicule or make fun of the lad when he under performs?
          We all shd stop using such ridiculous comparisons and labels. Immediately

The lad has quite a few years ahead of him to hone his skills. He shd do it without too much pressure, outside of the normal pressures of training and pushing for improvement of course.

But we iranians are such immature fans who as soon as someone does one or two brilliant things, we immediately compare them to the world's best. And then when things get back to normal, we attack and berate and ... !!!
          Idiot iranian fans!

Comment

Iranians seriously have mental issues.

"Azmoun will destroy Bayern"
            "Rostov will finish with zero points, Azmoun is garbage".

It's no wonder we're stuck with the IR, honestly what are you guys 5 years old? Control your emotions.

Comment

Look at the good news, guys, this was by far Rostov's toughest UCL match. Hopefully, it won't get nearly as bad as this again. (Although Atleti away will be tough, but not as tough as Bayern away).

The expierence Sardar gained today is worth 5 Qatar league campaigns.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                Look at the good news, guys, this was by far Rostov's toughest UCL match. Hopefully, it won't get nearly as bad as this again. (Although Atleti away will be tough, but not as tough as Bayern away).
                You do realize the Qatar league DOWNGRADES our players instead of give them experience right? No amount of Qatari league campaigns equal to playing against a powerhouse like Bayern.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
                  I didnt expect Azmoun to set the world afire last night, nor shd any of us. Given his age, his club's standing in europe and the quality of all the teams they'd be facing in UCL, I think we shd be happy he gets some minutes and try to use what scant few chances he gets to do something positive. Now, if a goal comes by, all the better
                  But the disparity between Rostov's and generally russian league and the rest of leagues represented at UCL is quite stark.

My only problem is with that complete moron who first labeled him ''iranian messi''. WTF was going on in that moron's head when he started that? Where and in what aspect does Azmoun resemble Messi? Not in style, not in statute, not in looks, not in ... .
                  Why come up with such absurd labels that can be used to ridicule or make fun of the lad when he under performs?
                  We all shd stop using such ridiculous comparisons and labels. Immediately

The lad has quite a few years ahead of him to hone his skills. He shd do it without too much pressure, outside of the normal pressures of training and pushing for improvement of course.

But we iranians are such immature fans who as soon as someone does one or two brilliant things, we immediately compare them to the world's best. And then when things get back to normal, we attack and berate and ... !!!
                  Idiot iranian fans!
                  He might one day be great but he isnt today. And the only strikers who score pretty much every Singel game are ronaldo/messi/zlatan/suarez and do people really believe he is as good as those guys today? no come on calm your titties boys good times will come enjoy the ride

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                    and you would know a better lineup for Rostov than say...Berdyev? You have watched all their games in so much detail and see Doumbia in every practice? Or are you just judging him based on these twenty minutes? Please, dont talk about tactics and lineups. Berdyev is the person who got them here from relegation. Sorry, but with or without your beloved doumbia, rostov still would have been smashed.

No I'm not comparing myself to Berdyev. The point of this board is to discuss football and that also includes tactics. I have no affiliation with Doumbia. Nor did I claim Rostov would win with that change.

Given your logic no one should ever discuss CQs lineup choices on this forum.

You need to relax. Berdyev is a great coach but can make miscalculations. A 5-3-2 looked good to him and unfortunately didnt work. Maybe something else would have lessened the scoreline. Who knows.

People disagreeing with one another is a cornerstone of democracy and free will. No need to be so hostile to ones opinion.

Comment

We don't need to be so reactionary.

To be fair and unbiased, Rostovs plan was actually working quite nicely until they gave Bayern that pretty weak penalty call. And once a defensive team concedes... it's several times harder to achieve a good result.
                      Their passing and tactic was executed very well the first half, and they actually caused a lot of stress for Bayern defenders and midfield.
                      Azmoun and poloz did very well given the circumstances.
                      Azmoun showed good control and passing with his team from what I saw.
                      A few times he was able to pass 2 or 3 defenders but eventually the quality of the Bayern players showed itself, especially when Rostov ran out of gas.

Rostov really missed kudaryshov today. That guy is a solid defender.

I think Rostov can get some good results at home despite the difficulty of this group.

They have shown that they do not fear big teams and have caused huge issues for big teams before.

Anderlecht, Ajax, Zenit, CSKA. Are some examples.

With these new players, Rostov can probably do pretty well again in RPL and hopefully
                      Qualify again and build on their experience.

Win or loss amazing experience for our 22 and 19 year olds !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                        a random question out of no where, does mahan baghdadi really play in IPL or is he just a pathalogical liar?
                        He doesn't, he plays for Naft Tehran's reserves team.

http://www.transfermarkt.nl/mahan-ba...spieler/298148

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                            its incredibly pathetic. I feel we as a fan base hands down have some of the stupid opinons and changes of heart I have ever witnessed
                            Only thing more pathetic is when fans start attacking other fans don't you agree?

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
                            Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Rostov have game away to krasnodar on Sunday. I think we will see saeid start given that they will definitely rotate as many of the players will be tired from bayern. Should be a tough game as Krasnodar are decent

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post

I honestly think they have a chance to pick up points at home. Athletico have shown they stuggle when having to travel far east, dropping points against Astana last campaign. Rostov are much better than that team so they have a chance there because of their incredible home support. I truly believe they are near the level os psv and im sure that the games against them will be tight. If rostov beat psv and maybe pick up 1 point against atleti, and another away to psv, I think they will have a good shot to get into europa league next round by being third place

Comment

Working...
                                X