Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For the first time of his life, he experienced top football. Too bad Said didn't have a taste of it. And too bad, AZ has this sh1tty draw in Europa league.

Comment

Sardar and Saeid on the bench vs. Krasnodar

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
        sigh....

Comment

Rostov are playing 5-4-1 with Doumbia as sole striker.

http://aliez.me/live/rpl_3/

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
            Their new coach is retarded.

Comment

Gol bokhorid binam.
              DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Krasnodar 0-1 Rostov, 10th minute

Comment

It looks like Sardar is still recovering from his injury. According to their coach, the main reason why Sardar started against Bayern was Bukharov's injury. He also took pills to be ready for the game against Bayern.

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=322631

Comment

azmoun i understand but i would have thought saeid would have started. At least they are winning. By the looks of it doumbia is playing up front. Hopefully Saeid gets some minutes.

Comment

I don't mind Azmoun to rest. Crazy traveling and games - from club to international to CL. Hope Ezatollahi gets subbed in, at least.

Comment

Azmoun in

Minute 58

Comment

1-1 and penalty for Krasnodar. Rostov managed to go from winning to losing this match in 10 minutes

Comment

Wow...Rostov played horribly as a team. Azmoun and Ezatolahi should start.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

2-1 Krasnodar. They lost the game within the last 5-7 minutes of the game.

Comment

Rostov is now an incredibly crappy team. The number 21 of Krasnodar got away with a nasty fake dive though and the referee awarded them a win due to the penalty. This was bound to happen when you sit back too much and defend deep like Rostov usual does. I don't know if Azmoun can't do anything for this team who can only defend with their bus parked.

Comment

Working...
                                X