Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep, Rostov is a sinking ship now and this is the result of losing Berdyev (one of the best coaches in Russia) + many key players who were familiar with his tactics (Novolsetsev, Bastos, Kanga, Mogilevets)

Comment

Again, people jumping to conclusion too soon.

Comment

Saeid lost little of playing time because they signed the new Romanian DM..

Comment

Besides the wins against Anderlecht and Ajax, I don't see much positive and hopeful performances in the recent weeks. I feel bad for Azmoun who can't show his real quality because there is basically no service from the midfield. Will be a tough season for our boys. I'm afraid of Rostov's faith against PSV and Atletico if they give away a lead in 7 minutes against Krasnodar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
            Besides the wins against Anderlecht and Ajax, I don't see much positive and hopeful performances in the recent weeks. I feel bad for Azmoun who can't show his real quality because there is basically no service from the midfield. Will be a tough season for our boys. I'm afraid of Rostov's faith against PSV and Atletico if they give away a lead in 7 minutes against Krasnodar.

They did smash tom tomsk and beat kyrla sovetov. They lost 3-2 to zenit, 2-1 to terek, and now 2-1 to krasnodar. all of those teams are solid to upper mid table teams. Especially krasnodar who are/were in europa league, and of course zenit. However, the common them with these defeats is that rostov take the lead and dont seem as solid as usual to hold on. Almost all these games come directly after Champions League games. Its very common even in cl regulars to have this hangover, and truly to be expected since this is their first season in europe ever. I dont what is wrong with people. We have two players that play regularly for a champions league level team, where berdyev is STILL the coach, just isnt on the bench. They are giving an incredible opportunity to our boys. Many teams get smashed by bayern in the allianz, its absolutely nothing to be ashamed of. Rostov themseleves smashed ajax and deservedly beat anderlecht. Why do we jump to these conclusions like "rostov is shit. Sinking ship. Players Left" MAny players also joined who have international pedigree and actually much more pedigree and quality than those who left. However, rostov play a unique system that means that it will take a while for these players to bed in. Please, dont be so emotional and jump to stupid conclusions just cuz they lost against bayern and a following league game against a good side away from home.

Comment

They play dinamo Moscow today in Moscow. Should be a win for Rostov. I hope they give grigoriev playing time. He can give service to azmoun

AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Rostov is losing 2:0 after 40 mins. Saeid is in the line-up, but Sardar is not in the squad.

Line-up:
                • 77 Medwedew
                • 17 Skopintsev
                • 40 Christis
                • 3 Gueye
                • 90 Kondryuk
                • 8 Kireev
                • 28 Prepeliţă
                • 6 Ezatolahi
                • 71 Weber
                • 19 Bayramyan
                • 99 Shake
                http://www.fc-rostov.ru/season/games/2700
                Last edited by 04041374; 09-21-2016, 04:54 AM.

Comment

3-0...

Comment

Rostov soorakh shodeh

Comment

saw the last 10-15 min

its back to earth for the lowly Rostov again without Berdiev's leadership

last year it woulda taken them a half-dozen or more games to concede 4 goals..!!
                      its evident there is no organization nor team discipline anymore in this Rostov..! maybe it will take a while to get this new group of players to acclimated to team and to learn to cope with the void of some key recent departures but by the time they get their shitt together im sure its gonna be too late to do anything noteworthy in CL and if they are lucky they can at least skip relegation..!!
                      if they keep playing so clusterfky like today, then relegation will be very much beaconing..!!

Comment

Rostov obviously didn't take this game seriously, they only took 16 players to this game. None of the key-players were in the squad.

Last year they also lost their first cup game to a 2nd division team by sending their reserves.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                          Rostov obviously didn't take this game seriously, they only took 16 players to this game. None of the key-players were in the squad.

Last year they also lost their first cup game to a 2nd division team by sending their reserves.
                          This is actually very true. Good obs. They probably don't care.

AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

oh, didnt know it was a domestic cup game..!! wondered who were a bunch of those players and where Noboa was ..??
                            it makes sense ... preoccupied with CL group, and having such a modest squad, they could ill afford to have domestic cup distraction ..!!
                            still that was a good chance for some of the players on the outside looking in, to make a case for their involvement in CL/League games coming up...!!
                            Saeed looked all right in a last bit of game that I saw..!!?

Still just from tactical and organization perspective, I saw a Rostov who was trying to emulate their good ol formation and game tactics but were missing out on some key defensive responsibility details..!!
                            lets just say, regardless of this being a cup game and key players missing, im not so convinced we would witness the same ol well organized and defensively stout Rostov in the important games coming up ..? lets hope im wrong..

Comment

Azmoun starting against Lokomotiv Moscow.

Comment

Sardar literally gets zero service. This team has fallen off so much.

Comment

Working...
                                X