Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can tell PSV doesn't respect Rostov offense without Ozmoun and now they're all pushing forward trying to get the winner.

Comment

That Romanian guy, Prepelita got little playing time that Saeid had since he joined Rostov.

Comment

It ended 2-2, they should have won that game

Comment

2-2 FT

exciting game
          fair result i suppose..!!
          this tie will further distance the two minnows from making it outa of the group stage of CL
          i guess the away match between the two teams will likely determine who will play the Europa after the group stage ends

Comment

This game was good for Azmouns reputation. Commentator on Fox sports said he does a lot of dirty work to get corners win headers and labored PSVs defense.

If he wants an offer selling himself as a targetman could work since most targetmen are expensive

Comment

^ commentator on ESPN3 was praising azmoun so much, saying he was doing me as good as poloz and arguably the best in the game. He really made an impression today damesh garm
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

goals (including Sardar's assist)

http://livetv.sx/en/showvideo/386329...psv_eindhoven/
                http://livetv.sx/en/showvideo/386343...psv_eindhoven/

Comment

So he had a hand in both goals Hopefully he can also score a goal in next few games (maybe vs Uzb or Korea ) and then he will be unstoppable

Comment

Both Saeid and Sardar should leave Rostov in the winter after this round of UCL. This team was so clutch last year, but this year, they are getting killed by last minute goals. Saeid isn't even playing. Saeid could 100% start on PSV, Ajax another Dutch team, Anderlecht, etc. don't know why they don't even use him anymore. I hope both will leave in the Winter. Sardar to a top 4 league, Saeid to a team that will give him playing time to develop.

Comment

it was clear all game long that PSV Defense Feared his presence on the offensive front far more than any other Rostov player..!!
                      over-occupation with marking Sardar opened a lot more opportunities for his teammates on offense.
                      regardless of being tightly marked, he still was very involved especially on aerial attacks and got himself an assist and semi assist in 1st half..!!
                      rostov badly miss services of Kanga on the ATTACKING MID front..!
                      in his absence they are reduced to just sending long balls over the top or crosses to box for sardar to head in, or head toward the paths of teammates..!! sorta like the TM..!!
                      this was a much more lively performance from sardar than his lifeless performance at Byern..! good sign for the super difficult and vital TM wcqs coming up in a week

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                        Both Saeid and Sardar should leave Rostov in the winter after this round of UCL. This team was so clutch last year, but this year, they are getting killed by last minute goals. Saeid isn't even playing. Saeid could 100% start on PSV, Ajax another Dutch team, Anderlecht, etc. don't know why they don't even use him anymore. I hope both will leave in the Winter. Sardar to a top 4 league, Saeid to a team that will give him playing time to develop.
                        Yep, ideally they should leave Russia but unfortunately, I don't think it will happen anytime soon... Btw it's really hard for a young player to get decent playing time for Russian teams and if I remember correctly, Azmoun was in a similar situation when he was 19/20 and gradually became a regular starter for Rostov. Saeid is still getting some minutes here and there (he played full game vs Dinamo one week ago) and I'm sure that he will become a starter as well next season when players like Noboa will leave to better teams

Comment

Honestly, Rostov had no gameplan and after the game they seemed to be satisfied with 1 point. The goalkeeper Dzhanayev took the penalty which saved them.
                          Azmoun put up a good performance today against a decent team, but it is very evident that they don't deliver good balls to Azmoun. He is just running around picking up the residues of all his teammates "kharabkari". Still Azmoun is really good at it, Doumbia did not even touch the ball.

Regarding the coaching staff, the whole situation is absurd, the coach is in the VIP section watching the game, the old Moldovian guy always turn up at the press conference before the game, the young assistans coach Kirichenko is coaching the team from the sidelines.

Comment

This was a good match. Rostov did fairly well, although they could've prevented the 2nd goal.

Azmoun played a good game. Their goalkeeper saved them from losing their single point.

Overall Rostov had the game in their hands. They looked as though they were the better team. But they also didn't use their opportunities wisely. They could've won this match 4-2 or 3-1.

Next up, Atletico Madrid.

Comment

1 x penalty vs Bayern
                              2 x penalty vs Ajax
                              2 x penalty vs Anderlecht

How many is it now 8 in a row?

This is ridiculous, Fifa a disgrace for the sport.

Comment

Its so frustrating seeing Azmoun get wasted at Rostov. He can do damage in a team that can provide him with service.

Comment

Working...
                                X