• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MR.S View Post
    1 x penalty vs bayern
    2 x penalty vs Ajax
    2 x penalty vs Anderlecht

How many is it now 8 in a row?

Filthy Fifa a disgrace for the sport
    Don't forget the 5 red cards (against Ural, Zenit Ajax, Terek, Lokomotiv)

Comment

UEFA's Rostov reporter: Sardar Azmoun gets a rousing reception as he departs the pitch. The Iranian has been fantastic for the home side and caused PSV’s defence numerous problems throughout the match. I think there will be a number of interested clubs around Europe who will be looking to capture the young forward’s signature over the coming months.

http://www.uefa.com/uefachampionslea...313/index.html

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
        Its so frustrating seeing Azmoun get wasted at Rostov. He can do damage in a team that can provide him with service.
        At least, he will be used to that situation when he will play in TM.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
          At least, he will be used to that situation when he will play in TM.
          Yeah it's not like he's in a different situation playing for TM. Hope for him and us, both his teams will use him they way he should soon

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
            Both Saeid and Sardar should leave Rostov in the winter after this round of UCL. This team was so clutch last year, but this year, they are getting killed by last minute goals. Saeid isn't even playing. Saeid could 100% start on PSV, Ajax another Dutch team, Anderlecht, etc. don't know why they don't even use him anymore. I hope both will leave in the Winter. Sardar to a top 4 league, Saeid to a team that will give him playing time to develop.
            Our players are currently playing in champions league and are getting consistent playing time against Athletico Madrid, Bayern and PSV. There are no other champion league teams that would provide that to either of them. The best thing is for them is to develop and get experience from this and use this experience to progress further.

Comment

Sardar Azmoun is starting against CSKA Moscow Ezatollahi on the bench come on Sardar you can score but play carefully we need you in TM. Game starts in 20 minutes
              Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

Links?

Comment

http://aliez.me/live/rfp_5/

Comment

Oh great Sardar on the ground... I was just about to say I hope he doesn't get injured

Seems like he's ok thankfully

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                      Oh great Sardar on the ground... I was just about to say I hope he doesn't get injured

Seems like he's ok thankfully
                      He did this before the game against Qatar as well

Comment

Sardar needs a goal badly, let's hope he can force something in the 2nd half.

Comment

The wingers can't cross for shittt

Comment

Fantastic counter by Rostov and Gatcan scores!

Comment

1-0 Rostov

Amazing counter attack!

Comment

Gatskan scores Rostov 1 - 0 CSKA
                                Now Sardar can find more positions from counter attacks but crossing should improve
                                Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

Working...
                                X