Comment

sounds like an annoying game
        --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
        --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
        ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
        --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
        ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Can't wait till he leaves Rostov and joins a team where he will be able to show his full potential.. He really deserves to play for a better team with better players

Comment

Navas red .....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
              Navas red .....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              … Looks like its getting ugly. Not a good start for our legionnaires. Panionios down 1-0, and Rostov look bad… At least Nouri's team is winning!

Comment

Azmoun will be fine since he will find his way into another better team soon. The thing I am worried about is that Ezatollahi is getting benched forever since that Romanian guy came! He really needs more playing time under his belt.

Comment

Is it true Amount has an offer from Villareal?

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
                    Is it true Amount has an offer from Villareal?
                    The only source is GOL Newspaper, we have to wait and see. So far it looks like another rumor.

Comment

I remember when Nekounam had an offer from Villareal, but he decided to stay with Osasuna. Yadesh bekheyr.

I would love to see Sardar play for a good La Liga side.

Comment

I can't believe he hasn't scored in the league yet this season. Rostov are too defensive.

Comment

Sardar is still growing as a footballer. He still has a lot of room left for improvement.

I say he should leave Rostov for a better club which is more suitable to his style. He should also leave Rostov before the 2017-18 season.

He would then go on to his new club with experience in both the Champions League as well as World Cup Qualification (which is an important asset to have, believe it or not). Clubs don't just look at your previous club accomplishments, they look at how well a player has performed for his country. The pressure a player has to go through and the mental toughness a player learns with his country will certainly help him with his club team. Clubs look at that as a positive point.

Anyways, I wish him the best. Sardar is great!
                          Last edited by teammelli91; 10-15-2016, 06:41 PM.

Comment

Rostov - Atletico will be aired on IRIB Varzesh

Comment

Originally posted by GoIran View Post
                              I can't believe he hasn't scored in the league yet this season. Rostov are too defensive.
                              Let's hope Azmoun can break his scoring drought vs. Atlético Madrid. Probably very unlikely, but still. I hope he gained some confidence from his goal vs. the Koreans. He badly needs to get on the scoring sheet.

Comment

"Ezatolahi set for Atletico reunion

hen Atletico Madrid clash with FC Rostov on Tuesday evening at Olimp-2, Iranian starlet Saeid Ezatolahi is set to turn from friend to foe.Born in 1996, the 20-year-old initially started off at the youth academy of his local club, Malavan, before a meteoric rise saw him promoted to the club's first-team by 16 years of age.

His performances in the Persian Pro Gulf League saw him court the attention of several European sides including Besiktas, Lugano and Rubin Kazan but they were eventually pipped by the Rojiblancos.Ezatolahi, though, did not manage to make an appearance for the Atletico youth side until November after bureaucratic issues delayed the transfer.

Once that was finalised he made appearances in the UEFA Youth league under Armando de la Morena, helping the side to the quarterfinal where they lost to Chelsea, before he was promoted to the now defunct Atletico Madrid "C" team.

The decision to dissolve the side saw the player move to Rostov where his transfer to the club was once again delayed. Since then however, Ezatolahi has been a mainstay in the club's first-team and scored their first-ever goal on the continental stage other than in the UEFA Intertoto Cup.

He also became the youngest international debutant for Iran at 19 years and 14 days after Carlos Queiroz included him in both matches against Uzbekistan and Turkmenistan last year.

The playmaker made an impact in both, providing an assist in his debut before following up with his first international goal in the next game.

Despite Atletico's class, Ezatolahi's reunion is a chance for the youngster to showcase his own quality and a chance to determine how far he has come since his Rojiblancos days."

http://www.marca.com/en/football/spa...3228b45e7.html

Comment

Working...
                                X