X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rostov Athletico live on watchespn.com tomorrow, ESPN3

Comment

more articles regarding ezatolahi from spanish media (besides Marca) outlets in AS, Mundo, el Pais, fichajes, amongst others. great to see they still remember him and talk favorably about him.Cant wait to see some interaction between him and simeone. Our players are making waves once again in europe!!
      http://futbol.as.com/futbol/2016/10/...88_837620.html
      http://www.mundodeportivo.com/futbol...champions.html
      http://www.fichajes.net/noticias/per...-20161018.html
      http://deportes.elpais.com/deportes/...62_324265.html

Comment

To my Canadian boys match will be on TSN2
        "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Azmoun needs to score otherwise no other team will ever pick him up. It is frustrating seeing Rostov and they dont provide him with service but stats matter and a striker needs to score in double digits if he wants to transfer.

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
            Azmoun needs to score otherwise no other team will ever pick him up. It is frustrating seeing Rostov and they dont provide him with service but stats matter and a striker needs to score in double digits if he wants to transfer.
            Scoring will help, but make no mistake my friend, Azmoun is no 2010 Ansarifard … Clubs and scouts are already aware of his potential and understand that he is playing on a mainly defensive side in Rostov. He will without a doubt get offers from plenty of clubs this winter. Im more worried about Saeid, who hasn't started a game in a very long time and has lost playing time to Prepeljita. Regardless, Saeid is still young too, and I'm sure by the time the WC 2018 begins, they will both have wonderful club teams!

Comment

Good luck to Sardar and Saeed tonight

Comment

Sardar has to step up his game and score vs the Big Boys if he wants a Big Move before WC18..!!
                he can ill afford to be wasteful with very limited chances he is afforded at poctob..! Also he needs to step up his hustle factor press tighter and off the ball running up-top and make his own chances and if he is to be truly big help to his ultra defensive team..!
                for all he knows he may not be afforded another chance to be a participant at such a high level of club football, so he needs to make a bigger impact than he has had so far in group stage ...! he certainly is good for it but he has to force the issue, cause it wont be falling on his lap at this level of competition..!!

i smell a goal or an Assist vs Athletico for Sardar and i think StoDaEzzai gonna get 25 min. under his belt in 2nd half ... well hopefully..!!

Comment

Guys I dreamt Sardar scored a wicked volley from the edge of the 18. In my dream it looked awesome and then Athletico went and tied the game right away. Then I woked up.
                  "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                    Guys I dreamt Sardar scored a wicked volley from the edge of the 18. In my dream it looked awesome and then Athletico went and tied the game right away. Then I woked up.
                    Kheyli interesting bood dastanet merci. Tell us more about your dreams in the future

Comment

Sardar Azmoun & Saeid Ezatolahi @ FC Rostov | 2016/17

In case of the Azmoun bashing when he doesn't score tonight: Atlético Madrid are one of the best defensive teams in the world. Even top strikers barely crack their defense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sardar will score today
                        --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                        --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                        ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                        --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                        ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
                          Sardar will score today
                          Allah homma salla Mohammad va ale Mohammad

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                            In case of the Azmoun bashing when he doesn't score tonight: Atlético Madrid are one of the best defensive teams in the world. Even top strikers barely crack their defense.
                            Like TM

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                              Allah homma salla Mohammad va ale Mohammad
                              Your salawat seems a bit broken

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                                Your salawat seems a bit broken
                                mashallah

Comment

Working...
                                X