Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rostov isn't capable of giving him the balls and opportunities to line him up for goal. he needs a better team.

Comment

Azmoun would have passed the ball if they were playing vs a less prestigious team in RPL for exemple... Can't blame him for being too eager to score vs a team like Atletico

Comment

The English commentator is very critical of Atletico, as if they expected Rostov to concede a few by now.

Azmoun chances were limited, but he needs to make better decisions. Understandably this is a huge game for a young lad like him and expectation are high. It is very difficult to score for a team with the style of Rostov against a opponent of such high caliber.

Comment

My question to the Rostov coach is: does he know what an attack is and how he can launch an attack in football?

I hate this freaking 8-0-2 formation. Just put Poloz and Azmoun as extra defenders while you are at it.

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
            The English commentator is very critical of Atletico, as if they expected Rostov to concede a few by now.

Azmoun chances were limited, but he needs to make better decisions. Understandably this is a huge game for a young lad like him and expectation are high. It is very difficult to score for a team with the style of Rostov against a opponent of such high caliber.
            I would expect an English team to concede a few by now.

Rostov is obviously under a lot of pressure but if they can relax and focus on their final passes and crosses they can cause serious problems for athletico.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

I think you guys are being hyper critical of Azmoun. We are putting his total of 20 seconds ball time under a microscope and breaking it down to the smallest segments to analyse.

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                I would expect an English team to concede a few by now.

Rostov is obviously under a lot of pressure but if they can relax and focus on their final passes and crosses they can cause serious problems for athletico.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                The problem is that they want to play counter football but they just plain suck at it. Either execute a game plan properly or don't even consider a ridiculous defensive formation with 0 support for the strikers.

Comment

Any working link to watch the game?! Obviously ESPN doesn't work here!

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                    Any working link to watch the game?! Obviously ESPN doesn't work here!
                    http://livetv.sx/eng/eventinfo/44064...letico_madrid/

Comment

Whenever the Rostov GK comes into screen I mistake him for a random naked man

Comment

Sianaki is obviously cheering for Rostov

Comment

Kireev vaghan mesle kir bazi mekoneh. Athletico 1 Rostov 0

Comment

What a horrible team Rostov is.

Comment

They take off Azmoun while they are behind 0-1, what is this coach thinking? I'm out.

Comment

Azmoun being subbed - what a terrible sub. SUB YOUR MIDS!

Comment

Working...
                                X