X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good night everyone

Comment

Lol, they are subbing Sardar out for a midfielder?

Comment

Wtf is this shit? Azmoun wasnt even tired lmfao.

Comment

How come of their 2 strikers, Azmoun is always the one to be subbed off???

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
            How come of their 2 strikers, Azmoun is always the one to be subbed off???
            Poloz is also off

Comment

Is the coach trying to hold onto a 1-0 loss at home?
              Have some ambition for goodness sake man.

Comment

Lmao at taking off two strikers while you are losing in front of your own spectators. What a bad loser mentality. The coach just doesn't want to score a goal, this team will never succeed with such ridiculous formations and tactics. Azmoun and Saeid need to GTFO out of there soon.

Comment

lol, that is the most stupid sub i ever saw, happy to lose at home..

Comment

It's clear that Azmoun is not in good form and he hasn't been for a while now! Not the least it showed against S. Korea despite his goal!

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                      Poloz is also off
                      Oh my bad. But usually it's like this

Comment

I'd sub azmoun off too. He was jogging, wasn't fighting for any ball other than some headers which he lost most of the time. They have a higher chance of scoring on a quick counter with Doumbia. Azmoun needs to play for a team with good wingers and playmakers to be effective.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                          It's clear that Azmoun is not in form and he hasn't been for a while now! Not the least it showed against S. Korea despite his goal!
                          Can you find anything else to nag on? What is it with your sick obsession with mocking Azmoun?

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                            What a horrible team Rostov is.
                            Let's not forget they are playing against a high quality opposition like Atletico Madrid in their first ever UEFA CL participation.

Not so long time \go, they were struggling in the relegation zone. This performance is what they are capable of. If they manage to get the third spot in this group, would be considered a great success.

Comment

Please Atlético, score more goals. I want this shitty coach to get sacked.

Comment

Sardar Azmoun & Saeid Ezatolahi @ FC Rostov | 2016/17

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                                Oh my bad. But usually it's like this
                                Sardar has weak stamina which is also a reason. Happens with TM too quite often

Comment

Working...
                                X