This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
    Ezi's hell bent on injuring himself in this match!

Sardar still without a single league goal?!
    It would be nice if he even had half a chance lol

Saeid was man of the match. What a great young player we have on our hands. I could one day dream of him leading an English BPL team as a DM. He's got it all. He even created the best chance for Rostov by dribbling a few players and shooting (although it didn't catch his foot well at the end).

Comment

Watching that match its pretty clear he wont be able to score like this. His only opportunities come when he tracks back to half way, gets the ball an has to take on 4 or 5 defenders to even get a sight at goal.

Comment

This year's league stats are not helpful for an eventual transfer for Sardar. I know a lot of it is to do with the style of Rostov, but he needs to break the ice somehow.
        Hope he can compensate in the CL.

Comment

game rostov lose 1-0 away to amkar perm. Very difficult game and rostov rested their whole team, in negative degree weather. Saeid Motm, but looks like he took more than a few knocks. Sardar subbed after an hour with game in CL in mind. Saeid was motm and definitely has gained Berdyev's trust. I know some of u will say rostov is a sinking ship but russia season is long and hard and their are many points left to fight for and no need for these knee jerk reactions. Its obvious rostov are learning how to deal with many competitions and it is unrealistic to not expect some issues. Im sure they will finish in top six this season, and then maybe we will see azmoun move on at the end. I expect saeid to defo stay for at least one more season and that is good. He is getting damn tough to go with his enormous talent, same with sardar. IT will be a great benefit to them in the future when times are tough in their career that they had this experience in russia.

Comment

rofl so both Panionios and Rostov lost, with all our players starting. Could this day be any more gaideh?

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
              rofl so both Panionios and Rostov lost, with all our players starting. Could this day be any more gaideh?
              yes. We could have none of them in europe and not be watching any legionarres on weekends like was the case few years back

Comment

Saeid got the best rating on whoscored as well (7.7) https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/1083700/Live

Btw , one of Rostov's players confirmed few days ago that Berdyev is still the head coach and he basically takes all the decisions as well, so Kirichenko isn't to blame for the recent bad streak by Rostov. It's just that this team is in financial trouble, don't have enough good players to play in RPL + CL so Berdyev probably took the decision to resign because he don't want to be blamed and harm his reputation in case Rostov fails to get decent results.

Here is a nice article that pretty much explains why Azmoun is having so much hard time to score:
                http://russianfootballnews.com/the-e...sian-football/
                The last paragraph sums it all if you don't want to read the whole article

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                  It would be nice if he even had half a chance lol

Saeid was man of the match. What a great young player we have on our hands. I could one day dream of him leading an English BPL team as a DM. He's got it all. He even created the best chance for Rostov by dribbling a few players and shooting (although it didn't catch his foot well at the end).
                  Ezi has it all.. technique, vision, fighting mentality, physical strength, yada yada yada.

In some ways, I think he's even better than Kia (physical strength) and Nekou (technique) and will become the greatest Iranian midfielder of all time.

I wish all our younger players (Azmoun, Shakeri, et al) were as hard working as him without their heads getting inflated.

Right now, he's my favorite Iranian player.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                    Did you actually watch the games? Hope everything's ok bro.

Comment

according to French medias, Marseille is after Azmoun but many of them quote Tasnim as source so it's more than likely just BS rumors. Marseille fans on social medias are pretty impressed by him and really want this move to go through.

Comment

compared to rostov, marseille are defensively shambolic. However, given the open nature of french league, he could score 10-15 goals a season there easily. Plus marseille is really well known so from there im sure he could go to a top team. However, I would rather he go to a more stable club. TBH id love to see him in mochengladbach given that raffael is getting old. Bundesliga would be perfect for him saeid and JB

Comment

It's funny how Rostov also lost their "Kante like" player just like Leicester and is also struggling. I personally would rather see an attacking game where they concede more that one goal than a defensive one where they lose any way but only by one goal.

Comment

Any highlights of the game?

Comment

Highlights: Amkar 1:0 Rostov:

https://youtu.be/NlyUm2iz5-0

Comment

Azmoun needs to score his first damn league goal of the season!

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Working...
                                X