Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dumbia already fked up two decent Counter opportunities with bad first touches..!!

Comment

This coach is a joke... He puts in Doumbia, doumbia loses the ball, and the coach gets man.

NEXT TIME DONT PUT IN DOUMBIA

Comment

ha ha
        look at AM's d-line nearly all pushing up into Rostov half in attack after Azmoun got subbed out..!

Comment

Doumbia is horrible! He just turned a two on two into a transition to offense for Athletico. He had zero pressure on him and he just gave it back.

It is annoying that Sardar who had more in the tank did not have that opportunity. Exatollahi was MoTM for them last match and this is vs. his old team - yet he sits. Part of me wants Rostov to lose.

Comment

Damn it, I don't know if they can last 10 minutes parking the bus.

Comment

Bayern have scored the second goal against PSV now and they are leading. After the current stand, Rostov would be on the 3rd place (Europa League) with 2 points and PSV to the 4th place with one point.

Comment

ESPN commentator: 'Azmoun is Rostov's only player who could have made a real difference for Rostov but he was subbed off'

It is so easy to see that Rostov have offered zero offensively since Sardar came off. Hate this Azmoun has to be subbed off at 70 min template that the coach often uses

Comment

See this is what I was talking about. Why does Azmoun rarely see a 90 minute game? He always gets subbed out in the 2nd half regardless of how he plays, it's annoying

Comment

I am just happy for TM that Sardar has begun his regular scoring again after the drought

Comment

for sake of Azmoun lets hope Rostov hold out to get the tie

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                        See this is what I was talking about. Why does Azmoun rarely see a 90 minute game? He always gets subbed out in the 2nd half regardless of how he plays, it's annoying
                        He has seen more 90 min games recently but it seems coach has ironclad formula regardless of result for this game. Azmoun had provided a beautiful chance (pass) in this half that needed to be one timed by their Romanian player inside the box.

Azmoun was fantastic against arguably the best club in Europe. Besides his goal - he was superb.

Comment

The Goalie of Rostov looks like the Russian version of Dejagah

Comment

Aaannnd Atletico scored :/

Comment

holy shit this team sucks. Iran 10th league defence.

Comment

FFS of course this shit had to happen... Azmoun and Saeid need to pack their bags lol.. We dont want that bad luck in TM

Comment

Working...
                                X