X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cataphract View Post
    I rest my case

I was happy that Sardar showed himself and sad that Ezatolahi didn't play.

I dont care about the loss, because the future of Sardar and Saeid is not in Rostov, they are too big for Rostov (only the retard coach does not realise this)
    So fucking true... Rostov gave Sardar the opportunity, and Sardar took the opportunity and some. Not sure how Saeid will end up, but I can for sure tell you Sardar will be in a better club than Rostov

Comment

That was our first champions league goal after 11 years!!!!! Last was Karimi in 2005.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
        So fucking true... Rostov gave Sardar the opportunity, and Sardar took the opportunity and some. Not sure how Saeid will end up, but I can for sure tell you Sardar will be in a better club than Rostov
        With the imbecile coach of Rostov and his retarded tactics I am sure that Saeid unfortunately will not get his exposure from Rostov.

However he will end up in a big club, because he has a regular starter and a big/important star of Asia's best team

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
          That was our first champions league goal after 11 years!!!!! Last was Karimi in 2005.
          That's cool. Everyone should be really proud of Azmoun.

Comment

Originally posted by AliKarimi8 View Post
            That's cool. Everyone should be really proud of Azmoun.
            He's scored against Ajax and Anderlecht in UCL qualifiers. I don't know if that qualifies as goals in CL.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
              He's scored against Ajax and Anderlecht in UCL qualifiers. I don't know if that qualifies as goals in CL.
              No. It is like saying goals in WCQ counts as goals in the world cup!

Comment

Griezmann's Instagram page is being attacked by...Iranians

Comment

After Mehdi Mahdavikia, Ali Daei and Ali Karimi, Sardar Azmoun is the fourth Iranian Champions League scorer. Azmoun is also the youngest Iranian scorer in the Champions League.

Comment

Sardar Azmoun's goal vs. Atletico Madrid is on the same level of Mahdavikia's goal vs. Juventus. Ali Daei's goal vs. Chelsea and AC Milan (as far as quality of opposition is concerned and the fact they were all in the Champions League).

Athletico Madrid is that good.

Comment

Afarin Sardar!

Beautiful finish against probably a top 5 team in the world. His 3rd goal in European competition this year, if he scores another one against Bayern, that might be enough to convince the big guns in Europe.

Next season he needs to make a move out of the RPL into top4 leagues, preferably Bundesliga or La liga where he belongs to.

So glad both our main strikers are doing well this week against powerful opponents.

Comment

Azmoun rated best player of Rostov in this game with a 7.7 according to whoscored, same rating as Koke, better than the likes of Torres and Carrasco (both 7.5), the only player that got a higher rating was Griezmann.

https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/11...drid-FC-Rostov

Comment

Azmoun has nothing more to learn in Russian league, they don't have a good midfielder, no creative play maker, 4 years is more than enough. He had a hell of game in my eye, i am usually tough on him, but he played a great game, pressed well, defended well, cleared few dangerous balls in box and had one good chance and capitalized, their coach is idiot, he was Rostov best player.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                            Azmoun has nothing more to learn in Russian league, they don't have a good midfielder, no creative play maker, 4 years is more than enough. He had a hell of game in my eye, i am usually tough on him, but he played a great game, pressed well, defended well, cleared few dangerous balls in box and had one good chance and capitalized, their coach is idiot, he was Rostov best player.
                            Other than Noboa, yes there midfield is very poor. Their best players are clearly Azmoun, Poloz, Noboa, and Navas

Comment

rostov is a good team for him until the end of this season. Any more time in rostov will have no positive effect on his play. Since Bayern also beat beat PSV 2-1 that means that all Rostov need to do is beat PSV in eindhoven and they will be through to Europa League (since PSV and Rostov will prob not get any points from bayern or athletico). He can be a guaranteed starter for a europa league level team, play in EL and in League almost thirty full more matches, and then im sure he will multiple good offers from top 4-5 league teams. If he scores 10-15 this season (already scored 2) then he should really be aiming for monaco, fiorentina, monchengladbach,leverkusen level teams. If not and he scores less than 10 im sure he can still get to villareal,mainz,marseille level

Comment

Amazing job Sardar, i am so proud!
                                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Comment

Working...
                                X