This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
    Other than Noboa, yes there midfield is very poor. Their best players are clearly Azmoun, Poloz, Noboa, and Navas
    I think their goalie Dzhanaev is really good too. But other than him, you're right

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
      I think their goalie Dzhanaev is really good too. But other than him, you're right
      Yeah Dzhanaev is pretty good too... He could be better, but of course the least of Rostov's worries. Rostov needs another strong mildfielder, good wingers, and a solid CB/RB. Their defense has been shit after Bastos and Novoseltev left

Comment

Good players in rostov: Kudaryshov, Azmoun, Navas, Noboa, Poloz, Dzhanaev.

Average RPL players in rostov: Kalachev, Grigorjev, Granat, Terentev, Mevlia, Gatskan, Erokhin.

A better midfielder is needed, someone along Noboa's Level. Gatskan is ok for RPL but he is better at kotak than football.

granat and mevlia arent BAD defenders but nowhere near bastos and novoseltsev.

Rostov could use 1 good midfielder, 1 better CB, and 1 more forward.
        AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Just found out that Atletico's 2nd goal was WWAAAYYY offside...shitty ref

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
            Just found out that Atletico's 2nd goal was WWAAAYYY offside...shitty ref
            but i think the ball was deflected by rostov player...no?

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
              but i think the ball was deflected by rostov player...no?
              Not too sure, it might have been, but the commentator also thinks it was offside

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JMVLjMQBEg

Comment

It was NOT offside. Rostov player deflected it.

Azmoun was the best player. Poor guy cant get any kind of service. He made an impact as much as possible. Only thing is his pressing Atleticos defense instead of jogging around most of the time. If he hustles a little more he'll get the attention of good teams.

Comment

It was a good goal.

Comment

I loved Azmoun's cheeky celebration in front of 50.000+ Atleti fans.

He has balls for a 21 year old.

Comment

Damesh garm!!

The good thing about Azmoun is that he's a bit arrogant which is very much needed for a top striker! Ronaldo, Zlatan, and the rest of them, they all know they are good and they show it when they score! That's the right attitude!

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post

Azmoun was the best player. Poor guy cant get any kind of service. He made an impact as much as possible. Only thing is his pressing Atleticos defense instead of jogging around most of the time. If he hustles a little more he'll get the attention of good teams.
                        that deflection counts as offside in the rules since he didn't have control of the ball

Comment

Why is azmoun suspended for a team Melli match?

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post

eeen..!!
                            the only part of his game that needs a bit of improvement under this highly defensive playing styles of both Rostov and TM is his overly-laxed and lazy Defensive PRESSING or if he is just saving his energy for counter attacking bursts and doesnt want to wear himself out chasing about the ball around MF line, then at least he needs to be able to recognize and Better Fill in the opponents likely passing lanes ...!!
                            I know its too much to expect from the supposed Target Forward, especially considering he is also highly relied upon for Aerial Clearances from his team's defensive box on Set-pieces ..!

lets hope now Rostov manage to win their away match at PSV and make the Europa League..!! that additional EU exposure could come crucial for his marketability to super clubs of EU..! Rostov's approach so far in CL has been way too defensive and chicken-shitty for my liking so far and i think anymore they have to beat PSV away or at least manage a Tie vs Byern at home to avoid finishing dead last and done ..!

Comment

Originally posted by arkm110 View Post
                              Why is azmoun suspended for a team Melli match?
                              The Qatar scuffle.

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                                that deflection counts as offside in the rules since he didn't have control of the ball
                                That would only be true if Griezmann was also offside at the moment of the pass! So when the Atletico player hit the ball and not when the rostov player touches the ball.

Comment

Working...
                                X