Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i thought servers would be busy because of his goal . our tm striker scoring against the best in defence in Europe not helped by playing with players of rpl caliber. i think we didnt realize what player do we have here.. he will be world class if he makes the good choices. karimi had the oppportunity when he was as young as azmoun and he missed it lets hope it happens. just imagine him playing alongside better players ... for example coutinho if he signs with liverpool, we will definetely see more much from him that we ever did

Comment

I think Bundesliga is the most suitable. La Liga as well. I personally don't think he would survive in the EPL yet, they would ruin a strikers life for a 5 game no goal streak.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
      AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
        I think Bundesliga is the most suitable. La Liga as well. I personally don't think he would survive in the EPL yet, they would ruin a strikers life for a 5 game no goal streak.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
        I'd rather he stay away from EPL as well, it's just too savage & demanding. That said, Tottenham would've been a great place for him though.

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
          If he goes to Liverpool I will go nuts! Azmoun playing under the man Jurgen Klopp and Liverpool's beautiful attacking football!! Wooooo
          i believe Liverpool has been scouting him for quiet a while now..!!
          Arsenal was another BPL early admirer and they did actually tried to take him on the cheap back then from Rubin but their measly offer, reportedly around 2 mil was laughed off by Rubin and after that they cooled their interest..!!

personally would love to have him in a La Liga top 5 club the best..!! but mostly prefer him in a respectable top EU League/club that plays good attacking football and has the right supporting players to maximize his scoring potential..! I think he could run riot in scoring if he were to join a top Dutch club..!
          can't wait till he gtfo Rostov, hopefully this winter or latest this summer..!!

Comment

The four Iranians who have scored in CL

https://twitter.com/FootballOfIran/s...97218234241024

Comment

One thing is for sure. He needs to leave Rostov, even better if he leaves Russia. I'm sure being in Russia these years has helped him a lot and improved his game, physical condition and so on but now it's time for him to move to a better league to prove himself. France would be a good start, then maybe a move to EPL och La Liga after that.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
                The four Iranians who have scored in CL

https://twitter.com/FootballOfIran/s...97218234241024
                Crazy to think that Azmoun is already going down as one of our greatest. He scored on Atletico that was just in the finals of champions league and knocked before that Barcelona out. Kid is only 21 and is part of one of the weakest teams in the whole competition which gives him less scoring opportunities.

Comment

Bundesliga, La Liga are best fit for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                    Bundesliga, La Liga are best fit for him.
                    agre, la liga is the best, epl and italy are a no, they play rough and his style dont fit them

Comment

Azmoun's goal celebration reminds me of Ronaldo's after his first and second away goal against Sweden in the WCQ 2013. My Portuguese friend said after the second goal, you could read his lips saying: "I'm here!".

First goal: Minute 06:21

Second goal: Minute 10:44

Comment

Originally posted by ShervinJ View Post
                        Crazy to think that Azmoun is already going down as one of our greatest. He scored on Atletico that was just in the finals of champions league and knocked before that Barcelona out. Kid is only 21 and is part of one of the weakest teams in the whole competition which gives him less scoring opportunities.
                        His was the FIRST Goal allowed by Athletico @ Home in European play in lil over a Year..!!
                        according to the ESPN announcers, the Last goal they conceded at home was in September of 2015..!!

in all of the group matches in CL so far, from my recollection that was just about the only real scoring chance(putting him 1v1 with keeper) that has been provided to him by his teammates at Rostov & he fking buried it with defenders breathing down his neck and the keeper covering most angles..!
                        he also intelligently held his run to make sure that pass wont find him in offside position ..!!? this in a game where he probably also had more defensive clearances than any other of his teammates, meaning all so often he had to initiate his attacking forays from his own 18 yard box..!
                        That sorta poise and class @ his tender age is indeed very rare and shows his class..! the kid also possess excellent size, physique, great acceleration, and killer first touch and a beast in air..!!
                        if he aint worthy of transfer to a top 10 euro Club, then i dont know who defauq is..??

Comment

La Liga
                          - Valencia are tanking horribly again despite all the big names in their team. They have problems everywhere but all of their choices for forwards are winger-types, not true strikers. Moreno has played CF for them the most and he hasn't cut it. It's a big risk due to the internal problems at the club and the mysteriously shit performances from undoubtedly good players but I think Azmoun could be the focal point of this club and ofc they are one of the biggest clubs in Spain so even when they don't do well people take chances on their players.

- Deportivo are a more defensive team that rely on fast and efficient forwards. They lost their star forward to Arsenal and brought a young super talent Colombian on loan from City to replace him but he hasn't hit his full stride yet. I rate him (Moreno) highly and think he has a big future despite the bad early signs but maybe this is a system Azmoun can take advantage of because he has experience in a defensive system and the Colombian can play on the wing as well. Azmoun is mobile but not the super-fast sort of players the Deportivo are looking for though. They are looking much worse than they did last season, it should be noted.

- Sevilla are flying high but they don't have too much choice for strikers, only Vietto is a "true" CF. Yasser is more a winger type and Fazquez is more an attacking mid but both of them can do a job there and both are good goal-scorers. Still, they could use another guy in case something happens to Vietto. They have a 20 year old young player who hasn't seen much time but maybe they are counting on him.

- Villareal, Sociedad, Celta Viga, Eibar are well-stocked. Bilbao as well though Ardruiz's late age golden patch can't last for too many seasons more. Malaga are bang on average but they have plenty of forwards. Still, Azmoun could be an improvement for them if they fancy moving players around and buying a strikers and their blue-and-white stripes are as marvelous as ever. Our old friends Las Palmas have Livaja firing at the moment but they could use a competitive back-up, I wonder if they'd be willing to pay for it though.

- Torres's contract expires at the end of the season which would leave Atletico with only 2 strikers, one who was signed for big money but is approaching the last part of his career. Azmoun just scored against them and was harrying all over the pitch. We would all love it but this is a club that can buy almost anyone and especially favors south americans. Atletico also have a host of forwards on loan, including Vietto at Sevilla, so perhaps the replacement will come from there. Lastly, we know Azmoun is a Real fan.

- Espanyol play shit football but somehow are grabbing points. I wouldn't want Azmoun near them at the moment though. The rest of the teams I doubt would risk it, maybe Betis considering how they're underachieving, but otherwise they'd be after more proven players.

EPL:
                          - The most obvious options are Stoke and Middlesbrough. Stoke brought Bony on loan from City but it just isn't working out atm and they play positive football under Mark Hughes. They especially have some very talented & creative midfield players. Come winter or summer they'll have to shake things up a bit in the forward line, assuming they stay up. I don't know how willing they'd be to risk investing money and game time into an unproven (from the league perspective) outsider from a small Russian club though, their inclination would be to buy a big name imo.

- Middlesbrough just came up from the championship and they signed a whole host of players, including Negredo on loan from Valencia which was been OK so far but certainly could be better. I think they (and stoke) are good enough to stay up and they have an ambitious board & manager. I don't think either of these clubs would provide a huge platform to move on from though, that's the biggest problem with most EPL clubs.

- Southampton I would love to see Iranians develop at and I think is the biggest example fighting against EPL stereotypes but Southampton is a no-go because Austin & Redmond are working brilliantly for them. There is also Watford who play good football and have made huge strides every season (they are 7th in the league at the moment, a few years ago they were in the championship) but they aren't in desperate need because they have a system that's working brilliantly for them and a big part of that is the strikers they have currently. Bournemouth are in a similar boat as them.

- The EPL top 7 (big 5 + Spurs & Everton) are a no-go because they all have very good starting strikers already. Maybe you can make the case for Liverpool since Sturridge doesn't have the ethic to press for Klopp and doesn't want to play on the left either but Firmino has been brilliant as their striker for them this season and they have that young serbian guy + origi.

- The rest of the league is trash that would stunt his career and reputation (WBA, Sunderland, Hull, Swansea, Burnley) or they're teams that have invested too much money in talented players and won't drop them (West Ham, Leicester, Palace).

Comment

Does anyone know how much playing*time ezatollahi had during CL?

Comment

Originally posted by caligula View Post
                              Does anyone know how much playing*time ezatollahi had during CL?
                              Group stage I think 0 minutes.
                              The qualification rounds he got a goal and at least 1-2 full games.

Comment

Originally posted by lml View Post
                                La Liga
                                - Valencia are tanking horribly again despite all the big names in their team. They have problems everywhere but all of their choices for forwards are winger-types, not true strikers. Moreno has played CF for them the most and he hasn't cut it. It's a big risk due to the internal problems at the club and the mysteriously shit performances from undoubtedly good players but I think Azmoun could be the focal point of this club and ofc they are one of the biggest clubs in Spain so even when they don't do well people take chances on their players.

- Deportivo are a more defensive team that rely on fast and efficient forwards. They lost their star forward to Arsenal and brought a young super talent Colombian on loan from City to replace him but he hasn't hit his full stride yet. I rate him (Moreno) highly and think he has a big future despite the bad early signs but maybe this is a system Azmoun can take advantage of because he has experience in a defensive system and the Colombian can play on the wing as well. Azmoun is mobile but not the super-fast sort of players the Deportivo are looking for though. They are looking much worse than they did last season, it should be noted.

- Sevilla are flying high but they don't have too much choice for strikers, only Vietto is a "true" CF. Yasser is more a winger type and Fazquez is more an attacking mid but both of them can do a job there and both are good goal-scorers. Still, they could use another guy in case something happens to Vietto. They have a 20 year old young player who hasn't seen much time but maybe they are counting on him.

- Villareal, Sociedad, Celta Viga, Eibar are well-stocked. Bilbao as well though Ardruiz's late age golden patch can't last for too many seasons more. Malaga are bang on average but they have plenty of forwards. Still, Azmoun could be an improvement for them if they fancy moving players around and buying a strikers and their blue-and-white stripes are as marvelous as ever. Our old friends Las Palmas have Livaja firing at the moment but they could use a competitive back-up, I wonder if they'd be willing to pay for it though.

- Torres's contract expires at the end of the season which would leave Atletico with only 2 strikers, one who was signed for big money but is approaching the last part of his career. Azmoun just scored against them and was harrying all over the pitch. We would all love it but this is a club that can buy almost anyone and especially favors south americans. Atletico also have a host of forwards on loan, including Vietto at Sevilla, so perhaps the replacement will come from there. Lastly, we know Azmoun is a Real fan.

- Espanyol play shit football but somehow are grabbing points. I wouldn't want Azmoun near them at the moment though. The rest of the teams I doubt would risk it, maybe Betis considering how they're underachieving, but otherwise they'd be after more proven players.

EPL:
                                - The most obvious options are Stoke and Middlesbrough. Stoke brought Bony on loan from City but it just isn't working out atm and they play positive football under Mark Hughes. They especially have some very talented & creative midfield players. Come winter or summer they'll have to shake things up a bit in the forward line, assuming they stay up. I don't know how willing they'd be to risk investing money and game time into an unproven (from the league perspective) outsider from a small Russian club though, their inclination would be to buy a big name imo.

- Middlesbrough just came up from the championship and they signed a whole host of players, including Negredo on loan from Valencia which was been OK so far but certainly could be better. I think they (and stoke) are good enough to stay up and they have an ambitious board & manager. I don't think either of these clubs would provide a huge platform to move on from though, that's the biggest problem with most EPL clubs.

- Southampton I would love to see Iranians develop at and I think is the biggest example fighting against EPL stereotypes but Southampton is a no-go because Austin & Redmond are working brilliantly for them. There is also Watford who play good football and have made huge strides every season (they are 7th in the league at the moment, a few years ago they were in the championship) but they aren't in desperate need because they have a system that's working brilliantly for them and a big part of that is the strikers they have currently. Bournemouth are in a similar boat as them.

- The EPL top 7 (big 5 + Spurs & Everton) are a no-go because they all have very good starting strikers already. Maybe you can make the case for Liverpool since Sturridge doesn't have the ethic to press for Klopp and doesn't want to play on the left either but Firmino has been brilliant as their striker for them this season and they have that young serbian guy + origi.

- The rest of the league is trash that would stunt his career and reputation (WBA, Sunderland, Hull, Swansea, Burnley) or they're teams that have invested too much money in talented players and won't drop them (West Ham, Leicester, Palace).
                                Very good analysis. Personally, I'd want him at a Bundesliga or La Liga team… A team like Villareal would be nice.. Dortmund, Munchengladbach, Leverkusen would all be great too…

At the end of the day, I can also see him in the French league… Not a terrible league, but he can do much better

Comment

Working...
                                X