This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
    if he aint worthy of transfer to a top 10 euro Club, then i dont know who defauq is..??
    if he was jap or korean, he would have been playing for ManU, Dortmund or Arsenal by now.

Despite that, I'm sure he'll play in a top 5 team within next 4-5 years.

He needs to make a move in the winter break or at latest by the end of this season to a major European league (mid table preferably) or at least a team like Zenith or CSKA with more attacking football, in case he still wants to stay in Russia till the WC2018 (as he affirmed before).

Zenith is a very good team, coached by Lucescu who knows how to turn unknown players into superstars. He did for years with Shakhtar Donetsk.

Comment

"Borussia Dortmund: Serdar Azmoun from FK Rostov aroused interest
      November 3, 2016

Borussia Dortmund has made another stage last night and is thus setting another sporting highlights. Away from the lawn, you are still looking for young and capable players like Serdar Azmoun from FK Rostov. The 21-year-old mid-striker has so far developed well and has aroused the interest of the black-yellow.

After the results in the Bundesliga had not been so convincing at the end of the day, the Champions League was able to make the premiere qualifying for the last 16 match. This will make it possible to focus more strongly on the Bundesliga, but still benefit from further revenue by reaching the co-stage.

These are valuable income, which in sum can also benefit the squad again. Already in the summer you had invested heavily to put this young team together with a lot of potential. Although you have to give some players time, but many already impress with their achievements. This is also to be the case in the future, which is why Serdar Azmoun of FK Rostov has become the focus of the responsible persons. The 21-year-old Iranian is a regular, but his goal is still manageable. As a classic wall-player and center-forward, Azmoun is prognosticated for a great career. Already, his market value is valued at seven million euros and Borussia Dortmund is not alone with the interest."

http://www.borlife.de/47242-borussia...eckt-interesse

Comment

Dortmund can be a nice fit for him, great development club, and at the same time a big club with lots of tradition.

Comment

If not in La liga directly, I'd rather see him in France or in the Netherlands first and later in La Liga. I don't know why but I just don't like the idea of our players and Bundesliga very much!

Having said that, I think Jahanbakhsh's style matches Bundesliga more. I wouldn't mind to see him there but Azmoun should go to France preferably!

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
            "Borussia Dortmund: Serdar Azmoun from FK Rostov aroused interest
            November 3, 2016

Borussia Dortmund has made another stage last night and is thus setting another sporting highlights. Away from the lawn, you are still looking for young and capable players like Serdar Azmoun from FK Rostov. The 21-year-old mid-striker has so far developed well and has aroused the interest of the black-yellow.

After the results in the Bundesliga had not been so convincing at the end of the day, the Champions League was able to make the premiere qualifying for the last 16 match. This will make it possible to focus more strongly on the Bundesliga, but still benefit from further revenue by reaching the co-stage.

These are valuable income, which in sum can also benefit the squad again. Already in the summer you had invested heavily to put this young team together with a lot of potential. Although you have to give some players time, but many already impress with their achievements. This is also to be the case in the future, which is why Serdar Azmoun of FK Rostov has become the focus of the responsible persons. The 21-year-old Iranian is a regular, but his goal is still manageable. As a classic wall-player and center-forward, Azmoun is prognosticated for a great career. Already, his market value is valued at seven million euros and Borussia Dortmund is not alone with the interest."

http://www.borlife.de/47242-borussia...eckt-interesse
            He will struggle to earn playing time at a club like Dortmund. I hope he will join a Europa league team in the top 3 league.

Comment

He needs to go to a club where he can start.

Comment

Joining a club like Dortmund will be difficult, but if he doesn't get playing time he can be loaned to a great club still since it will be so big for his resume. He needs to leave Russia, he has taken everything he can from their. This goal he scored brings him to the spotlight and he must capitalize and make a big move as soon as he can.
                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

http://www.express.de/sport/fussball...juwel-23997364

"Dortmund and Klopp argue about this striker jewel". Sardar is making some big waves

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                    http://www.express.de/sport/fussball...juwel-23997364
                    "Dortmund and Klopp argue about this striker jewel". Sardar is making some big waves
                    I am not a liverpool fan but dude I would love it if Azmoun played under Klopp. Would be so good.

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
                      I am not a liverpool fan but dude I would love it if Azmount played under Klopp. Would be so good.
                      Your spelling makes it seem like Sardar will join Ansarifardt in Greece

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                        It's Ansarifarnt, please get it right

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                          Hahah yes I have recently joined the top greek sporting news website and their first task for me was to infiltrate PFDC and make sure that Sardar has a new name.

Comment

hopefully Sardar can go to a la liga team like Masod Sotzaei himself did

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                              Group stage I think 0 minutes.
                              The qualification rounds he got a goal and at least 1-2 full games.
                              thanks dadash, i hope he iwll get some playing time sonn. it would be great for his resume.

Comment

http://www.fussballinfo.net/2016/11/...ng-nachfolger/

"Sardar Azmoun as a possible Aubamayang successor?"

There is obviously interest from top clubs in azmoun. I really think another 10-15 goals in the league this season would guarantee him a move to a champions league regular team in top 4 leagues

Comment

Working...
                                X