Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a header and amazing game. Right when the spotlight is on him after his champions league goal, this won't go unnoticed. Amazing job!
    --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
    --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
    ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
    --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
    ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

I think he will take off now especially with this extra weak break so he gets a rest after such a congested fixture period. Also we know with sardar that he usually does much better in second half of russian season

Comment

che kale e ham zad ha..!! vahshatnaak bood..!

Comment

Azmoun denied the Liverpool and Dortmund rumors.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post

will he ever leave Russia though? Just wondering..

Comment

He wouldn't even get minutes for Liverpool U23 at the minute tbf

Just let him keep loitering and picking up minutes at the top level for now, the worst thing that could happen now is a rushed move to the wrong team.

Comment

If this doesnt give you goosebumps, you might not be a true fan
                https://www.facebook.com/IranFootbal...0610209668875/

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                  Well they where scouts watching him during CL and not only from Liverpool. If i remember correctly the comentator or the tv host said it during the game. And after the game Azmoun said he wasnt aware that they where in the stadium watching him. So this article from iran varzesh cant be true.

Comment

https://twitter.com/search?q=sardar+...Ctwgr%5Esearch

twitter is blowing up about Sardar right now. Apparently a popular and well-respected Liverpool blogger and fan just confirmed that Sardar is being followed by Liverpool.

Liverpool lost their attacker Danny Ings to long-term injury, and apparently Klopp wants Sardar to round out their attacking line. He probably won't be a starter, but he is a big strong striker, which Liverpool don't have at the moment. I can see Sardar being bought realistically.

In the past, with other rumors, I haven't seen non-Iranian people connected closely to the team breaking a rumor like this. There must be some credence behind it if this has been said. Sardar probably doesn't know a whole lot about it, but he doesn't have to. Liverpool may be following him and just offer Rostov something like $10 million in January. They offered $11 million for the American Pulisic who is even less proven than Sardar, so let's cross our fingers. He won't be a starter, but to be honest, he may prove an important piece for Liverpool.

He'd be an investment for the future, and probably be brought in when Daniel Sturridge is being bullied. He is actually a great option when a team needs to resort to Aliasghari lobs into the box. He can win aerial duels, while I don't think many on Liverpool can at the moment. I think we should call this an "official" rumor at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                      https://twitter.com/search?q=sardar+...Ctwgr%5Esearch

twitter is blowing up about Sardar right now. Apparently a popular and well-respected Liverpool blogger and fan just confirmed that Sardar is being followed by Liverpool.

Liverpool lost their attacker Danny Ings to long-term injury, and apparently Klopp wants Sardar to round out their attacking line. He probably won't be a starter, but he is a big strong striker, which Liverpool don't have at the moment. I can see Sardar being bought realistically.

In the past, with other rumors, I haven't seen non-Iranian people connected closely to the team breaking a rumor like this. There must be some credence behind it if this has been said. Sardar probably doesn't know a whole lot about it, but he doesn't have to. Liverpool may be following him and just offer Rostov something like $10 million in January. They offered $11 million for the American Pulisic who is even less proven than Sardar, so let's cross our fingers. He won't be a starter, but to be honest, he may prove an important piece for Liverpool.

He'd be an investment for the future, and probably be brought in when Daniel Sturridge is being bullied. He is actually a great option when a team needs to resort to Aliasghari lobs into the box. He can win aerial duels, while I don't think many on Liverpool can at the moment. I think we should call this an "official" rumor at this point.
                      Was just about to say this to. This is Anfield just reported that Liverpool is seriously following him as well.

It would actually make my year...

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
                        Was just about to say this to. This is Anfield just reported that Liverpool is seriously following him as well.

It would actually make my year...
                        I'm reading through some other people's tweets about this (avoiding the dumb racist "Scardar who" posts by some a**hats), and many are making good points. Liverpool need a new striker or two in the January window. Klopp is confirmed as saying he wants to sign forwards in the upcoming window, and they will be without Danny Ings due to injury and Sadio Mane for the entirety of the African Cup of Nations. That's a month or so without an important attacker. That leaves 3 true attacking players on the team in January.

The highly injury prone Daniel Sturridge, the Supporting Striker/Attacking Midfielder Roberto Firmino, and the 21 year old Divock Origi. These 3 will have to be the only options for the attacking positions in January for Liverpool. I very much believe that Sardar could be brought in to fortify that lineup.

With Rostov getting a potential big payday for a player like Sardar, they will probably pressure him to leave. They're already looking to sell Noboa, so selling Sardar could allow them to build a fairly strong team with around $10 million for selling both players.

Even when Mane returns from AFCON, Sardar will still probably be a useful piece in the team. I don't think he'll be a starter, but learning from someone like Klopp, and the exposure of being a role-player on LIVERPOOL FC, would be better than his current situation. Even if he is a bust, a Liverpool bust is still highly sought after in the top-4 leagues. This would probably be the greatest Iranian football transfer ever.

If Sardar can finish this half-season strong, he will be increasing his stock a lot.

Comment

well mane does have AFCON and klopp doesnt seem too keen on daniel sturridge. Also sturridge and mane arent true number nines and origi isnt either. Azmoun would give them mobility given that he is very fast (unlike benteke was) but will also give them an incredible aerial advantage in addition to being more of a natural finisher than mane or firmino. If he goes he will defo be backup though.

Comment

Liverpool lining up move for Rostov forward Sardar Azmoun

Liverpool are considering a January move for the FC Rostov forward Sardar Azmoun in response to Jürgen Klopp’s concerns over the loss of Danny Ings and Sadio Mané in the new year.

Azmoun has been linked with several Premier League clubs, Everton and Stoke City among them, having impressed for the Russian club since a controversial move from Rubin Kazan. Liverpool, with the newly appointed sporting director, Michael Edwards, leading their recruitment department, have monitored the 21-year-old this season and are considering an offer when the transfer window reopens.

The Iran international has carried his goalscoring form into Rostov’s Champions League campaign this season, playing an influential role in their progress through the qualifying rounds with goals against Anderlecht and Ajax and also scoring against Atlético Madrid in last week’s group game.

Azmoun joined Rostov in February 2015 on loan from Rubin Kazan, who appealed to the Court of Arbitration – and lost – when his current employers triggered what Kazan claimed was a non-existent buy-out clause this summer.

With Ings out for the season following knee surgery and Mané bound for the Africa Cup of Nations, Klopp has admitted that Liverpool require reinforcement in attack, specifically out wide, in January.

https://www.theguardian.com/football...-sardar-azmoun

Comment

Imagine waking up early on the weekends and watching Azmoun in Anfield!!

YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE!!!!!! Vai Vai

Comment

If it's on the guardian it's getting serious.

Comment

Working...
                                X