Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Klopp supposedly doesn't like Sturridge and Origi has not met expectations.

I fear for Azmoun if he goes to England. He's not ready emotionally, the fans are much more reactionary and I suspect the physical game will destroy him considering he's injury prone).

However in English football, his buying price is so low they might buy him, and even if he doesn't work out its ok.

Comment

If I remember correctly, he said in an interview that he dreams to play in England but honestly that would be a risky decision for Azmoun. A decent Spanish or German team would be a much better choice for him or heck , even a top RPL side like CSKA where he will certainly be a starter instead of warming the bench for Liverpool.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazio View Post
        The report about Liverpool looking into signing Azmound for the January transfer window comes from The Guardian newspaper, possibly the most reliable newspaper here in the UK. Usually they don't speculate so this is probably a very credible report. Not sure if it will be a good move though as he may end up spending a lot of time on the bench at least at the beginning. Great move if he gets playing time, but I'd rather he goes to a lower ranked team in the EPL and start every game.

https://www.theguardian.com/football...-sardar-azmoun
        there were no rumors when marsille and dortmund send thier scouts to see him , so it may be possible liverpool send scouts, assuming klop know people in dortmund and they might have told him he is good also he scored aginst atletico madrid, which was shown all the major european tvs

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
          Klopp supposedly doesn't like Sturridge and Origi has not met expectations.

I fear for Azmoun if he goes to England. He's not ready emotionally, the fans are much more reactionary and I suspect the physical game will destroy him considering he's injury prone).

However in English football, his buying price is so low they might buy him, and even if he doesn't work out its ok.
          agree to much of the post but not the bold
          he may have some stamina concerns which is improving drastically game by game, but he is far from injury-prone striker who can not cope with physical play..!! in fact, his relatively big/strong physical stature and his already proven ability to cope with physical play and high speed and intensity of play is what makes the a very Rare Iranian footballer actually suited to EPL/BL action..!
          I also dont agree to folks claiming he couldnt fit well with quick passing, give n go type of play..!!
          He is more than capable of handling such play, if surrounded with proficient teammates who are operating on the same wavelength and move appropriately without the ball to provide him with passing options..!! in fact, he is a very Clever, Quick passer with excellent touch and vision on his passes..!!
          the reason we see dont see much of that aspect of his game in TM or this season's Rostov for that matter, is mostly because he is often surrounded by mostly hapless teammates playing in often a system that relies more on pushing him towards goal via through balls and hopeful high balls because on his big frame and superior aerial abilities to win such battles ..!

from Liverpool's perspective, if they can acquire his services multi-year for 12mil or less then that should result in a likely profitable transfer even if he doesnt cut it and ends up getting traded or loaned..!! and on the positive, he is apparently a player in Molds of what Klopp finds suitable to his preferred system of play and he certainly has proven to have a knack for finding and nurturing such young talents, and he comes in his team that due to injuries and etc. there is at least a temporary shortage of attacking players with his qualities at the club..!!

i do agree though that i have a bitter-sweet feeling about such a move due to English fans typical impatience and nastiness towards players who do not hit the ground running in their teams and their unreal expectations that all so often kills a young prospect's confidence ...!!

Comment

Azmoun regarding interest from Liverpool, OM, Dortmund:

I heard from media about these teams' interest. I have no information about these news. I am concentrating on Rostov now, but such news/rumours alter my concentration. I don't know why everone has zoomed on me and keep on writing about my offers.

He also said he's fed up with being compared with the likes of Tores, Griezman or Messi.

"Don't we have Ali Daei? He's world's best scorer and yet I'm not being compared with him. I'd rather be compared with Daei, than Tores, Griezman or Messi!"

the full interview

http://90tv.ir/news/326029/%D8%A2%D8...7-%D8%A7%D9%85

Comment

New article about Azmoun:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footba...ofiled-9227203

Comment

ScoutNation made a video on Azmoun!

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                  It was about time! Nice vid

Comment

great video!!

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post

make this thing go VIRAL!!

Comment

wow that was one time consuming video on azmound, very ambitious

Comment

its a done deal, he is moving to a much bigger club this winter. Mark my words. Hopefully not China seeing how Felix Magath is there

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                            make this thing go VIRAL!!
                            Considering all the attention from Liverpool rumors and the fact that Scoutnation, the most popular video analysis of upcoming talents made a video about him, no need to to much more It's going to boost his reputation by no time in couple of days.

Hopefully it doesn't affect him negatively, I still think England is not the best for him.

Comment

I agree.. I dont want him to put his career at risk in England... Germany and Spain is just fine for Azmoun

@Zamboor, that would be a nightmare situation lol... We dont even want Kaveh Rezaei going to China haha

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                                wow that was one time consuming video on azmound, very ambitious
                                Azmound is a great player, along with Masod Sotzaei and Karim Ansarifarnt. Hopefully Beiranvarndt can somehow make his way to europe and maybe we'll see Ashkun Dejagahnt back in Europe as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X