This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
    Where did you see that? Couldn't find anything about Juventus monitoring him.
    http://www.joe.co.uk/sport/liverpool-azmoun/96756

Comment

from my recollections
      Inter and Rubin were the early admirers, i think both made early offers after his shining in AC with the under 19
      Rubin won out mostly because of the turkman coach Berdiev
      back then i also heard of Juve and Barcelona rumors too..!! not sure if the serious interest from Inter is what sent Juve scouts sniffing too..!!? anyways doubt if it was anything than a mild curiosity at that time, that may have grown into a more serious interest monitoring Sardar's fast rising playing profile..??
      later Arsenal became a suitor while seeing him perform admirably for Rubin in Europa cup..! i believe they made a $2 mill offer which was declined by rubin asking for more..!!
      i think that Arsenal serious interest/offer ? is what brought along Liverpool's attention ? but i know they've been monitoring his progress since too ..!
      there were a bunch of other mostly russian clubs, and then a bunch of bs just rumor interests too along the way mostly hyped up by fans and shoddy media, from that list i can recall FCB, Benfica, BVD, more recently Marseille

Comment

Finally the dispute between Rubin and Rostov is over.

https://life.ru/t/%D1%81%D0%BF%D0%BE...ubina_v_rostov

Btw. guess who Rostov are playing next?

Comment

Damn
          It took this long. .!?
          I thought it was decided a long while back. !?
          Bet Rubin is pretty pissed still..!

Comment

According to Voetbalprimeur.nl , soccernews.nl (gossip website) and Ajax fansite Dutch Ajax Showtime.com all say that ,clubs suach as PSV Eindhoven & Ajax Amsterdam are also following Sardar Azmoun.

http://www.soccernews.nl/news/373197...ov-uitblinkers

https://www.ajaxshowtime.com/article...bekende-rostov
            Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
            O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Most dutch fans are saying that azmoun is out of their league, they see him as a potential top striker. I think that a club like psv and ajax is a lot better for his development then liverpool.

Comment

Originally posted by bijbij View Post
                Most dutch fans are saying that azmoun is out of their league, they see him as a potential top striker. I think that a club like psv and ajax is a lot better for his development then liverpool.
                it certainly is!

Both teams are also the only teams in the Dutch league who can afford to pay a few millions in transfer budget & give a salary above 900.000 euro a year.

BUT if their really is competition from PL / Bundesliga / La Liga etc , they cannot wint the struggle.

For Azmoun it would mean that he will play often and Ajax is a great stepstone towards PL or other top leagues.

Comment

I don't see how playing vs soorakh eredivisie teams would be good for his developpement tbh...

Comment

I don't see how playing vs soorakh eredivisie teams would be good for his developpement tbh...
                    Dutch eredivisie has proven over and over again that it is a great place for young talents to emerge!

Ronaldo in the past and lets not forget Suarez
                    And their are dozens and dozens more....

Sardar can either benchwarm in PL right away or make a smart choice and get their step by step.
                    The Sardar i see in TM isn't hardly good enough for PL football.

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
                      Dutch eredivisie has proven over and over again that it is a great place for young talents to emerge!

Ronaldo in the past and lets not forget Suarez
                      And their are dozens and dozens more....

Sardar can either benchwarm in PL right away or make a smart choice and get their step by step.
                      The Sardar i see in TM isn't hardly good enough for PL football.
                      Yes , I agree with most of your points (specially the bolded part) but Eredivisie isn't as good as it used to be and IMO it would'nt be an upgrade for him to play in a league that is nowadays less competitive than the RPL.

Comment

Yes , I agree with most of your points (specially the bolded part) but Eredivisie isn't as good as it used to be and IMO it would'nt be an upgrade for him to play in a league that is nowadays less competitive than the RPL.
                        As long as he goes to one of the top 3 teams in the Eredivisie (Ajax, PSV, Feyenoord), it could be considered a stepping stone. I can see him getting noticed more through one of these 3 teams, rather than any RPL team.

Comment

Originally posted by Bessos View Post
                          As long as he goes to one of the top 3 teams in the Eredivisie (Ajax, PSV, Feyenoord), it could be considered a stepping stone. I can see him getting noticed more through one of these 3 teams, rather than any RPL team.
                          I don't think he is in need of a new stepping stone tbh, he is already getting noticed by top teams (thanks to the champions league)

Btw, he might as well disappoint everyone on this board and decide to stay in Russia.

Azmoun's agent says they have received no offers from foreign or Russian clubs so far and Azmoun don't want to leave Rostov in hurry. His main goal right now is to become the best striker in RPL... Besides, Kurban Berdyev is like a father to him and he would like to continue to work with his coach. Howewer, they will take a look at the offers if they get any

http://rsport.ru/football/20161111/1112108183.html

Comment

Saeid's contract is running out in December. He might renew his contract, but nothing is clear.

Comment

Originally posted by bijbij View Post
                              probably, because of the price tag..!!
                              Ajax or PSV would have to be willing to pay a min. 7-10 Mil in just transfer fee to get him. then they'd have to reach a decent paypackage too, cause im fairly sure he is earning a semi-decent sum at Rostov now
                              that may not be a as big of deal for top eredivisie clubs as such to come up with, knowing they can double/tripple their investment after couple of seasons, knowing he will likely blows up scoring charts there ..!!

but then again they'll end up loosing the battle to sign him if Liverpool actually enters the bidding war for him..!

i agree that a couple of seasons in highly offensive and loose defending Eredivisie, especially in the top clubs with an obviously better supporting cast would really do his playing stature and future earnings a lot more good than going to BPL and try to cope with the extremely high expectations and tough competition for minutes..!

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                                Saeid's contract is running out in December. He might renew his contract, but nothing is clear.
                                depends on his other options presented to him by his agent, i guess..?
                                we havent hear much transfer rumors about him, mostly because he is (imo, unfairly) afforded very little 1st team action since his arrival at Rostov.
                                dont mind him re-signing till world cup summer, but he must demand more game minutes for doing so..!

Comment

Working...
                                X